Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
childhiram

Does anyone know?

Good Morning everyone. Hey does anyone know of a place in Alabama where there is a cave you can tour and they have outdoor games and even a large maze. I remember taking our son their many years ago and thought about taking my 9 yr old this weekend, but i cant remeber the name. I know its not to far from the racetrack. Well thanks for any help you may be able to give me. Have a great weekend everyone! smile.gif

Good Morning everyone. Hey does anyone know of a place in Alabama where there is a cave you can tour and they have outdoor games and even a large maze. I remember taking our son their many years ago and thought about taking my 9 yr old this weekend, but i cant remeber the name. I know its not to far from the racetrack. Well thanks for any help you may be able to give me. Have a great weekend everyone! smile.gif

That sounds really fun, let me know when you find out. I would love to do that with my kids

I think this is where you are talking about www.desotocavernspark.com

Yes it is!! Thank you so much! i think we will take my 9 yr old son saterday. I know we had fun last time we went. Thanks so much.