Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwriter

He deserved it

If someone here had that happen to their precious baby, there would be a lawsuit and screeching. The evil teacher hit their little baby with an eraser.

But, he did deserve it! ;)

• Like 1

That was hilarious!!! Thanks for posting that :rofl: And yes, he completely deserved every BIT of that!

I like the pause the instructor takes when he realizes what is going on. Then turns, collects his thoughts and determines what strategy he is going to take. Totally priceless.

Damn, I'd love to do that; just once. I guess I can dare to dream.

That camera angle is almost too good to be legit. Also, do you think in real life she would have kept her hair where it was, or would she have pulled it to the left side. Another thing, why would someone be filming this, and did the professor not see the camera? The guy also didn't duck. It was almost like he leaned into the eraser.

I hate to be a downer, but I think it was all an act.

We had a teacher at North Cobb who'd throw tennis balls at you if you went to sleep.

Like the teacher in your video, he didn't miss either. Very Funny.

That camera angle is almost too good to be legit. Also, do you think in real life she would have kept her hair where it was, or would she have pulled it to the left side. Another thing, why would someone be filming this, and did the professor not see the camera? The guy also didn't duck. It was almost like he leaned into the eraser.

I love when people write how it can't be real like everyone else doesn't already know that! Oh and yes you did mean to be a downer!

The OP is looking for an opportunity to give us a good laugh. It seems like you are looking for a reason not to laugh.

Most TV shows aren't real but many of them are funny. Whether it was real or fake -- the video was funny.

The OP is looking for an opportunity to give us a good laugh. It seems like you are looking for a reason not to laugh.

Most TV shows aren't real but many of them are funny. Whether it was real or fake -- the video was funny.

I'm totally with you there. Set up or not, it was a good shot and well deserved. Also, there are tiny little cameras that the teacher may well not have seen.

1sm114tomato.gif <_<

I posted this on my FB page last night after seeing it here, and a friend of mine just commented that at the end, the teacher

is saying "I told you LAST class", and then it cuts out. So, if it did really happen, he definitely got what was coming to

him!!! :lol: