Paulding.com

Did you guys and gals out in the South Paulding area know that a new Garden Center has opened?

I had heard about it and saw the signs up today. It's at Ridge Rd and 61 - just beside the library.

I believe they may have fresh veggies as time goes on. I saw pallets of mulch, etc outside.

I know we're all about suppporting local businesses, so everyone check it out. May go by there tomorrow.

I'll be in a class all day tomorrow. Anyone that goes by be sure and tell Tracy or Julie that you heard about them on P'Com - and let me know what you think. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday to go by.

It's a garden center. Like I said, they have mulch there already. Not sure what else - but they may carry fresh veggies too. Some plants I'm sure. Anyone already been by there?

It's across the street to the south. It's where the swimming pool place used to be, next door to the library.

Found it ... but closed this morning around noon :(

I'll be back just to check them out but too bad about today.

Found it ... but closed this morning around noon :(

I'll be back just to check them out but too bad about today.

I'd expect them to be closed on Sunday. I know Elrod's in Dallas and most small businesses like this are usually closed.

Let me know what you think. I have to try to get there this week too - was too busy over the weekend (not to mention it was wet).

• 4 weeks later...

DH went earlier this week and said they were very nice & helpful .... Had LOTS of great looking plants too :)

Definitely going to go back again.

Great ! Gotta go get some pine straw for the tomatoes. They are very nice people. Tracy is a great guy and his family is very sweet.