Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Baileybleu

Teen Pregnancy

I'm no prude - wasn't a perfect kid either. I see a huge difference in "back in the day" (I'm not THAT old) and today. My last gyno appt (aren't y'all really glad I set up my own account and not posting under hubby now!) - anyway, my last gyno appt, there were two pregnant teens in the waiting room with their moms. The girls were friends, due withing 3 weeks of each other. I swear-you would have thought the moms were pregnant instead of the kids - talking about how wonderful this was gonna be to be grandmas together, how sweet it would be to have the babes around the house, etc. The girls seemed angry - kept reminding the moms that these were their babies not the moms. One mom even said - well, you'll be at school and he (the baby) and I will be at the playground. I was floored. As was several other women who was listening/watching. We've taken the "accountability/responsibility" aspect away from the girls, in my opinion.

That is how I taught my daughter and she got pregnant at 15. Went to South too by the way but I don't know that the school she went to had anything to do with it. She just chose to have sex even though abstinence is what I taught her too. She's a junior now, doing very well in school, planning to go to college, but they still live with us and our whole family helps out. If she were on her own it would be too much for a teenager to handle. It's hard enough for single grown up parents to handle raising babies alone - i can't imagine a teenager doing that.

My mom taught me the same thing. However, I also got pregnant at 15 , graduated from high school when I was 17, graduated from xray school when I was 19 and bought my first house when I was 22. I didn't marry his father because I decided to have sex( That is where the mistake lies) My son was not a mistake, god doesn't make mistakes. I am now 38, I am a nuclear medicine technologist and I am the exception to the rule of teen pregnancy. At the time life gave me lemons and I made lemonade. The plan was laid out for me. I had the support of my parents because they wanted me to succeed not fail. I worried the whole time my son was in high school that he would get someone pregnant, taught him about abstinence but the worry is still there and then..........He had a friend, who was sixteen, die in a car wreck and from that point on I asked myself, is that the worst thing(for my son to be a teenage dad) in the world to happen? It wasn't easy street, it was hard as hell and i tell my stepson that now wait until you are ready for a life long commitment.

one of the issues i have seen is that parents think too highly of their kids. its always "my little angel would never....." so when little suzie comes home knocked up "there's no way she consented..... she was guilted, forcered, somehow made to do it" and when little johnny knocks her up its never his fault either " she's a slut, its not his, he wouldnt have slept her" and so on. talking to them once and assuming their 'good kids' doesnt cut it. be realistic. they are inexperienced extremeley horny mini adults. and just like you they need an outlet for that and they are going to find one, if its a self sufficient means then congrats... you taught them well, otherwise they are having sex or soon will be, hopefully they at least know how to be safe. bash me all you want, i really dont care. thats the reality of it. we were talked to about sex like it was on a schedule, even our friends were there for it. there is no such thing as too much education, assuming the school or the trip to the doctor is going to cut it is just stupid. if you have been active about your kids sex ed and done all you can and your kid still becomes a partent way too young then you just have to accept the fact that they understood the risk and now they have to accept the consequence. its not always crappy parenting, but usually is, because like all things there are exceptions to the rules.

one of the issues i have seen is that parents think too highly of their kids. its always "my little angel would never....." so when little suzie comes home knocked up "there's no way she consented..... she was guilted, forcered, somehow made to do it" and when little johnny knocks her up its never his fault either " she's a slut, its not his, he wouldnt have slept her" and so on. talking to them once and assuming their 'good kids' doesnt cut it. be realistic. they are inexperienced extremeley horny mini adults. and just like you they need an outlet for that and they are going to find one, if its a self sufficient means then congrats... you taught them well, otherwise they are having sex or soon will be, hopefully they at least know how to be safe. bash me all you want, i really dont care. thats the reality of it. we were talked to about sex like it was on a schedule, even our friends were there for it. there is no such thing as too much education, assuming the school or the trip to the doctor is going to cut it is just stupid. if you have been active about your kids sex ed and done all you can and your kid still becomes a partent way too young then you just have to accept the fact that they understood the risk and now they have to accept the consequence. its not always crappy parenting, but usually is, because like all things there are exceptions to the rules.

Your brother hates the weekly schedule of the talk.

He will get use to eventually :lol:

He really hated the big head little head talk.

He babbled something about decent moms don't talk to their sons that way :rofl:

He really hated the big head little head talk.

He babbled something about decent moms don't talk to their sons that way :rofl:

hahaha-

That reminds me of my brother got busted in the act oh so long ago! It was so awful for them all I am sure.

My dad told him he needed to think with his head- and my brother laughed- and then my dad said not that one!

haha - so not funny, but is.

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

hahaha-

That reminds me of my brother got busted in the act oh so long ago! It was so awful for them all I am sure.

My dad told him he needed to think with his head- and my brother laughed- and then my dad said not that one!

haha - so not funny, but is.

Did your dad inquire if a condom was used :p

Did your dad inquire if a condom was used :p

I do not know. gross

I was mad my brother told me that he had sex in the first place. Nasty lol

another point...... stop dressing up the 12 yr old girls like sluts. if i see another little girl prancing around the grocery store store in shorts that show her butt cheeks im may just ask her mom if shes being trained to make a quick buck. i dont care if she just got out of cheerleading practice, it looks like prostitution practice and im sure she can do all the stunts just fine in real shorts. its disgusting that these moms think its ok for their young daughters to leave the house like that, if your older and prefer to be seen as a piece of grade A meat for all men (even the dirty old ones) then go for it.... just dont let your almost through puberty daughter do it.

• Like 1

another point...... stop dressing up the 12 yr old girls like sluts. if i see another little girl prancing around the grocery store store in shorts that show her butt cheeks im may just ask her mom if shes being trained to make a quick buck. i dont care if she just got out of cheerleading practice, it looks like prostitution practice and im sure she can do all the stunts just fine in real shorts. its disgusting that these moms think its ok for their young daughters to leave the house like that, if your older and prefer to be seen as a piece of grade A meat for all men (even the dirty old ones) then go for it.... just dont let your almost through puberty daughter do it.

lol- You make me laugh- All so true though :)

especially the shorts with something on them to draw even more attention. I am so thankful I didn't have girls--and this is one of the reasons.

especially the shorts with something on them to draw even more attention. I am so thankful I didn't have girls--and this is one of the reasons.

i know, if your daughter isnt ready to have sex, she shouldnt show off her butt while labeling it as 'juicy'. now if you put 'i have herpes' on it, it probably wont have the same affect, so i guess that would be ok.

i know, if your daughter isnt ready to have sex, she shouldnt show off her butt while labeling it as 'juicy'. now if you put 'i have herpes' on it, it probably wont have the same affect, so i guess that would be ok.

You are too funny!

My husband bought me a pair of pjs pants from VS and it says PINK. I feel weird in them. lol

First off my butt is flat- and I feel too old to be wearing words on my butt.

Not really sure at what age words on your butt are for- I guess college. ha IDK

I am not THAT old I am in my early 30's and when I was in high school we had a couple girls who got pregnant. I didn't know anyone who had a baby while in high school most had them after we graduated. I grew up in St. Louis in a high middle class area, I am saying this because INCOME does make a difference. Statistics show that in poorer income areas it is more likely to have more teen pregnancies.

I doubt this same conversation is being held in north Fulton or even east Cobb, but I really want to know why. Why do kids think it will make them better to have kids. Most will never graduate high school MOST will not go to college, MOST will not marry the babies daddy and if they do they will end up divorced. I am so glad I was smart enough to wait until I was older, and I was smart enough to used protection. I plan on teaching my daughter that there is much more to life than just having a baby. That is what my mom taught me and I waited a long time to have my baby just like my mom waited to have me. I think we do as our parents. I mean come on how many teen moms do you see who were children of teen moms?

Maybe this is a crazy idea... but my parents taught me it was NOT ACCEPTABLE to have sex, do drugs, smoke, be disrespectful, or to not do my best in school.

And the even crazier part is that I LISTENED to them! I didn't get knocked up at 15, I didn't smoke, I didn't do drugs, and I didn't get bad grades. I also didn't disrespect my parents (without consequence).

For me, I truly believe that parenting (or the lack there of) plays a huge role in the choices that your child chooses to make.

Here is my "2010 Parenting Tips to keep your kid from getting knocked up" top 10 list...

#1. You are a parent, not your child's best friend.

#2. Hold your child responsible for the choices they make.

#3. Don't be afraid to say "no" and stick to it.

#4. Sit-down family dinners should be a requirement.

#5. The NintendoDS/TV/Computer is not a babysitter.

#6. Talk to your child. And require more than a one-word answers.

#7. Know who your child's friends are, and their parents.

#8. Supervision is required. Know the 4W's.

(Who they are with, when they will be back, where they are going, what adults will be present.)

#9. Your child will not hate you for being a good parent.

(maybe in the heat of the moment, but not in the long run)

#10. Being disrespectful is not an option.

A little parenting goes a long way. Set your boundaries early and you will have fewer problems later.

• Like 2

I am not THAT old I am in my early 30's and when I was in high school we had a couple girls who got pregnant. I didn't know anyone who had a baby while in high school most had them after we graduated. I grew up in St. Louis in a high middle class area, I am saying this because INCOME does make a difference. Statistics show that in poorer income areas it is more likely to have more teen pregnancies.

I doubt this same conversation is being held in north Fulton or even east Cobb, but I really want to know why. Why do kids think it will make them better to have kids. Most will never graduate high school MOST will not go to college, MOST will not marry the babies daddy and if they do they will end up divorced. I am so glad I was smart enough to wait until I was older, and I was smart enough to used protection. I plan on teaching my daughter that there is much more to life than just having a baby. That is what my mom taught me and I waited a long time to have my baby just like my mom waited to have me. I think we do as our parents. I mean come on how many teen moms do you see who were children of teen moms?

I wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption. I grew up in East Cobb and graduated from HS in 1980 (so I probably am older than a lot of you), but had a friend who got pregnant and delivered her son during our senior year. She and her boyfriend were also voted Homecoming King and Queen that year. There was definitely some talk that went around about her! But, they got married and last I heard had another son - but that was years ago so I have no idea if they are still together. Hopefully, they made it and are still happily married. And there were others who got pregnant and had aboortzions while I was in high school.

Actually, my son went to Herschel Jones Middle and when he was in 6th grade, there was a girl in 8th grade who was pregnant by an older boy (17yrs, I believe) - and the parents were forcing them to get married! (Or at least that was the story that went around at that time).

I found a couple of sites regarding teen pregnancy. First, here's a link to an article in The Huffington Post dated May 2009 by Jane Fonda. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-fonda/abstinence-only-until-mar_b_188207.html

The US has the highest teen birth rate of all industrialized nations at 41.9 per 1,000 girls age 15-19. By comparison, the next closest country is the United Kingdom at 26.7 per 1,000.

and

Georgia ranks 10th nationally in teen birth rates at 54.2 per 1,000 girls age 15-19. Georgia is 2nd in repeat pregnancies, 6th in Chlamydia, 5th in Gonorrhea, 3rd in Syphilis and 9th in AIDS cases. All tolled, abstinence-only education, as a program to safeguard young people from high-risk behavior that leads to unintended outcomes, has failed miserably. The persistent status of Georgia among the top 10 worst states for reproductive and sexual health outcomes in teens illustrates the shortcomings of a policy that insists on teaching abstinence-only until marriage as the core sex education strategy.

She states that in 1995, GA had the highest rate of teen pregnancy. So we have improved the rate.

I found this site: http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/default.aspx That has reports you can pull comparing states but the data is from 2005.

Found one more that has county detail: http://gcapp.org/county-data

I just spit Pepsi all over my MacBook! :rofl: :yahoo:

First off, we need to stop blaming the schools and everyone else for what our kids do. I'm not defending the public school system by any means, but it's the parent's responsibility to teach their kids morals and good behavior.

Too many parents these days just throw their kids out into the world with little regard as to what they are doing or who with. I saw it all the time when my daughter was in school; kids that should not have been allowed out of the house looking and acting that way. If parents were putting their kids first in their lives (behind their spouse, of course), they would be taking more responsibility for what the children are doing.

-Set your family priorities. Make your spouse number one in your life, with the kids just a tic behind. This may seem wrong at first thought, but setting an example as a loving spouse if one of the greatest gifts you can give a child.

-Be the child's parent first, not their buddy.

-BE the example you want them to follow. Kids see right through hypocritical parents. Live the example.

-Set rules and boundaries, and have consequences when those are crossed. It is OK to have strict rules, and it is OK to punish a child when they break those rules. Also reward when children are good. A little incentive goes a long way.

-Keep an open line of communication with your child; let them know they can come to you with anything, and you will love them unconditionally. DO NOT yell at your kids, it only causes harm. Talk to them; show them the exact kind of respect that want in return. You get what you give.

-Do things with your child. Get them involved in wholesome activities, it keeps them too busy to get into trouble. And idle mind is an easy target for temptation. Do these activities with your child; be at the ballgames, dance recitals, etc. Support them and encourage them. DON'T live through them, but DO be there for them.

-For our family, involvement in church and a youth program was a great thing.

First off, we need to stop blaming the schools and everyone else for what our kids do. I'm not defending the public school system by any means, but it's the parent's responsibility to teach their kids morals and good behavior.

Too many parents these days just throw their kids out into the world with little regard as to what they are doing or who with. I saw it all the time when my daughter was in school; kids that should not have been allowed out of the house looking and acting that way. If parents were putting their kids first in their lives (behind their spouse, of course), they would be taking more responsibility for what the children are doing.

-Set your family priorities. Make your spouse number one in your life, with the kids just a tic behind. This may seem wrong at first thought, but setting an example as a loving spouse if one of the greatest gifts you can give a child.

-Be the child's parent first, not their buddy.

-BE the example you want them to follow. Kids see right through hypocritical parents. Live the example.

-Set rules and boundaries, and have consequences when those are crossed. It is OK to have strict rules, and it is OK to punish a child when they break those rules. Also reward when children are good. A little incentive goes a long way.

-Keep an open line of communication with your child; let them know they can come to you with anything, and you will love them unconditionally. DO NOT yell at your kids, it only causes harm. Talk to them; show them the exact kind of respect that want in return. You get what you give.

-Do things with your child. Get them involved in wholesome activities, it keeps them too busy to get into trouble. And idle mind is an easy target for temptation. Do these activities with your child; be at the ballgames, dance recitals, etc. Support them and encourage them. DON'T live through them, but DO be there for them.

-For our family, involvement in church and a youth program was a great thing.

I did not see anyone blame the schools? I was asking teacher input because they see first hand of what precentage of their students are getting prego. Just so we are clear :)

I did not see anyone blame the schools? I was asking teacher input because they see first hand of what precentage of their students are getting prego. Just so we are clear :)

Sorry if I was unclear. A lot of parents these days seem to want the schools to raise their kids for them, and then blame the schools when something goes wrong. I'm just saying that parents should take responsibility for their kids, not pass it to someone else.

another point...... stop dressing up the 12 yr old girls like sluts.

Have you seen the toys that some of these young kids are playing with?? When you allow your 5 year old to play with dolls that look like hookers (ie. Bratz Dolls), of course they are going to want to dress like that!

I grew up in St. Louis in a high middle class area, I am saying this because INCOME does make a difference.[/b] Statistics show that in poorer income areas it is more likely to have more teen pregnancies.

I doubt this same conversation is being held in north Fulton or even east Cobb, but I really want to know why.

I didn't want to say this, but you are 100% correct. Higher income areas = lower teen pregnancy rates.

I grew up and went to high school in North Fulton (graduated in 2001, so not that long ago) and we had exactly ONE girl get pregnant the whole four years I was there.

The REASON WHY for the lower teen pregnancy rate among higher income areas might be harder to define, but some of the reasons that might play a factor are:

- More supervision at home (ie, one stay-at-home parent vs. both parents having to work)

- Higher expectations from the parents

- More extra curricular activities

- Higher emphasis on the importance of education (doing well in highschool so you can go to a good college)

- Or just knowing the consequences of their actions (ie, my parents would have KILLED me if I smoked/did drugs/had sex let alone getting pregnant!)

I also think that kids in the higher income areas are taught to have more of a "life's goals" timeline in place. You know, graduate high school, go to a good college, graduate & start your career, get married, buy a house, have a baby... ect.

I would say that 95% of my highschool class followed this "life path" to the T... We graduated almost 10 years ago and most are just now starting to having children in their late 20's (after being married for a few years first).

It's all about how you grow up...

The first reason that starts sometimes as early as 12 years old it is the..

GOING TOGETHER HOW CUTE!

The second thing is the parent being........

OK WITH THIS!

The third thing is the child's natural progression of moving from a parent relationship to a premature attachment and trust,

AND AFFECTION/SEX TO ANOTHER TEEN.

The forth reason lots of time spent alone away from adults, also known as AUTOMOBILES.

The fifth reason.

NO SHAME OR APPEARANCE OF NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES ATTACHED TO TEEN PREGNANCY.

The sixth reason, not understanding the increased risk of...

LOW DOSE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

Dating is for 2 things either shopping for a lifetime partner or having sex.

Why would someone under the age of 17 be participating in either.

The expectation is that our children will hopefully be going on to higher education which means they will not be prepared for marriage until about 24 years of age.

Which means that most will be participating in high risk sexual behavior starting at about the age of about 15.

Figure the odds in 9 years nothing is going to happen :wacko:

I see parents hauling 14 and 15 year olds to pretend dates at the movies and mall all the time.

As far as I am concerned they are encouraging relationships that children are not ready for.

Say what I may have in the past about some other posts made by this member, the above post and every other post she has contributed to this thread have been absolutely on target and very insightful. She has called attention to the root causes in a very accurate and level-headed way.

I didn't want to say this, but you are 100% correct. Higher income areas = lower teen pregnancy rates.

I grew up and went to high school in North Fulton (graduated in 2001, so not that long ago) and we had exactly ONE girl get pregnant the whole four years I was there.

Did any of the girls suddenly move away or transfer schools :ninja:

Have you seen the toys that some of these young kids are playing with?? When you allow your 5 year old to play with dolls that look like hookers (ie. Bratz Dolls), of course they are going to want to dress like that!

The REASON WHY for the lower teen pregnancy rate among higher income areas might be harder to define, but some of the reasons that might play a factor are:

- More supervision at home (ie, one stay-at-home parent vs. both parents having to work)

- Higher emphasis on the importance of education (doing well in highschool so you can go to a good college)

- Or just knowing the consequences of their actions (ie, my parents would have KILLED me if I smoked/did drugs/had sex let alone getting pregnant!)

I also think that kids in the higher income areas are taught to have more of a "life's goals" timeline in place. You know, graduate high school, go to a good college, graduate & start your career, get married, buy a house, have a baby... ect.

I would say that 95% of my highschool class followed this "life path" to the T... We graduated almost 10 years ago and most are just now starting to having children in their late 20's (after being married for a few years first).

I have stayed out of this until now, but that highlighted comment is the biggest load of crap I have read on Pcom in a LONG time. My daughter was raised in an upper middle class home, parents involved in everything she did from school plays to being an alter server at church. She made excellent grades, was popular and extremely well rounded, she was in the gifted program at school and basically had the 'Leave it to Beaver' lifestyle the entire time she was growing up. I was a stay at home Mom and still am, both of my girls were always supervised, no latchkey key kids here.

We talked about sex, how to prevent pregnancy and more importantly how NOT to have sex at all.

At 17 she became pregnant and it almost killed Hubby and me. Where did we go wrong? What could we have done differently? NOTHING thats what!!! Three days after she told me, a 16 year old girl from her school was killed in a car accident and I realized at that moment her mother would trade places with me in a second. Dead daughter...pregnant daughter...which would any of us choose?

She went to school until 4 days before my beautiful granddaughter, now 6, was born and finished school on time because she worked her behind off to do so.

So before you say idiot things like, 'It's all in how you were raised', you might should remember karma is a bi!ch and it can happen to ANY family ANYWHERE...including yours.

Did any of the girls suddenly move away or transfer schools :ninja:

No kidding. There in NO way that only one girl got pregnant in 4 years of high school. One they knew about, but how many didn't they know about?

Edited by momof 3

I am a teen mother who happened to attend one of the school's mentioned. My son was not planed by any means but he is a blessing to me and his father. I am actually one of the few girl's who did not let this bump in the road stop my plans to continue with my school. I did graduate while i was 7 months pregnant and i walked across the stage proud of what i had accomplished. I do have a few struggles with my son but i am thankful for every moment i spend with him.

• Like 2

[quote name=King's Mommy :)' date='08 March 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1268098072' post='3102111]

I am a teen mother who happened to attend one of the school's mentioned. My son was not planed by any means but he is a blessing to me and his father. I am actually one of the few girl's who did not let this bump in the road stop my plans to continue with my school. I did graduate while i was 7 months pregnant and i walked across the stage proud of what i had accomplished. I do have a few struggles with my son but i am thankful for every moment i spend with him.

you keep on keepin' on darlin'! :wub:

No kidding. There in NO way that only one girl got pregnant in 4 years of high school. One they knew about, but how many didn't they know about?

My mother got her diploma and drivers license while pregnant with me.....in the 60's :o

Wealthier families are more likely to "take care" of the "problem". Rich kids hump as much as poor kids. It's laughable to think they don't.

• Like 1

Wealthier families are more likely to "take care" of the "problem". Rich kids hump as much as poor kids. It's laughable to think they don't.

:clapping: :clapping:

[quote name=King's Mommy :)' date='08 March 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1268098072' post='3102111]

:wub: Just what NC-17 said goes for me, too.

Good for you!!!!!!

My mother got her diploma and drivers license while pregnant with me.....in the 60's :o

When my daughter was pregnant and I shared this news with a MUCH older friend, I am 46 and she is 74 now, she confided in me that she got pregnant at 16, her Dad threw her out and never forgave her. She was sent away to an aunt and was never allowed home again...Now how sad is that???? So, with her age that had to be in the early 50's.

Babies can be wonderful. They ARE wonderful. But teens are not prepared for it. They, alone, cannot support a baby. And it usually destroys the relationships. Sometimes things work out fine, but most of the time, they do not. I think that is what most teens do not realize. With a lot of support from family, teens can make being a young parent work. Seldom, from what I have seen, do the boys stick around. Sometimes because they are freaking out. Sometimes the girl's family runs them off. Sometimes the girl decides he isn't allowed for some reason. And sometimes he moves on to a new girl and she gets mad when he sees the first one, or he makes more babies with the new one.

If a teen gets pregnant, all parties (including parents!) need to work together to make sure the child has BOTH parents involved for life. Not a deadbeat dad who simply doesn't know what to do or how to do it because he is kept out of the loop. It will take them all working together. Blaming and namecalling doesn't help anyone. That sure does seem to be the norm though.

Babies can be wonderful. They ARE wonderful. But teens are not prepared for it. They, alone, cannot support a baby. And it usually destroys the relationships. Sometimes things work out fine, but most of the time, they do not. I think that is what most teens do not realize. With a lot of support from family, teens can make being a young parent work. Seldom, from what I have seen, do the boys stick around. Sometimes because they are freaking out. Sometimes the girl's family runs them off. Sometimes the girl decides he isn't allowed for some reason. And sometimes he moves on to a new girl and she gets mad when he sees the first one, or he makes more babies with the new one.

If a teen gets pregnant, all parties (including parents!) need to work together to make sure the child has BOTH parents involved for life. Not a deadbeat dad who simply doesn't know what to do or how to do it because he is kept out of the loop. It will take them all working together. Blaming and namecalling doesn't help anyone. That sure does seem to be the norm though.

I agree with you. I was not prepared to be a mother nor was my son's father, but knowing that i was bringing a new life into the world we both had to step up and take responsability to what was coming. I am proud to say that my son's father is currently waiting to go into the National Gaurd as i am enrolling into college. I guess it depends on the maturity level of the person/person's.

I hope it's okay to say this, but with all the talk about teen pregnancy, sex and STD's, it is also important to remember that intercourse is not the only way to contract an STD. Many teens believe that "other" forms of sex are not sex at all but they are and these are things that we as parents need to talk to our kids to help them understand. I hope you all know what I mean by "other " forms, as I am not certain if I can say it on here. The point being that disease can be transferred by all bodily fluids not just those involved with intercourse.

Having four sons, I just want to say that they were taught that if they got someone pregnant, they WOULD NOT walk away and live their life that nothing had happened. They would be in it for the long haul! Unfortunately, the major responsibility falls on the girl and it is not right!

Kids from higher income families also have access to more money which could pay for an abor...ion. Their families may never even know a pregnancy occured.

I keep trying to correct my spelling above...that was a Freudian slip of some sort on my part. Sorry, it won't let me correct it.

Edited by cobbobig