Paulding.com

Tanner Hospital in V'Rica

REALLY????? Another one drank the water??!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I hadn't heard either!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And I don't know about their Maternity ward, I've not known anyone to have their baby there. We're having Addison at Kennestone and I walked through there when AJ had her baby...it's like a hotel in there! Loved it.

I know several people that had their children there. They are wonderful, caring and do a great job. I actually had 2 great nephews and 1 great niece born there. Their mom said it was a wonderful experience.

Good luck and Congrats!!!

REALLY????? Another one drank the water??!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I hadn't heard either!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And I don't know about their Maternity ward, I've not known anyone to have their baby there. We're having Addison at Kennestone and I walked through there when AJ had her baby...it's like a hotel in there! Loved it.

Kennestone is my second choice and Cobb is my third. Cobb is about 45 minutes to an hour away and Kennestone is about an hour. Tanner is closer.

My daughter is a RN in L&D at Tanner-Villa Rica. She also had Ellie there. They have a very nice facility and since it's not a big hospital you get more of a "family" type atmosphere between the patients and the doctors & nurses. If you call them they will be more than glad to give you a tour of their hospital and answer any questions you may have. Also if you do a search here on PCOM there are a couple of threads about Tanner. Good luck & congrats!!

Kennestone is my second choice and Cobb is my third. Cobb is about 45 minutes to an hour away and Kennestone is about an hour. Tanner is closer.

Tanner is a LOT closer. My fiance is worried about the distance to Kennestone..but it's where my OB delivers.

I always thought you were a man :blush: Oopsie. I guess not, huh? LOL I think it's b/c of your avatar.

Anyhoo, CONGRATS!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol. The picture is Jamey Johnson :wub: . I'm 100% female. Thank you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: now THAT made me choke! :blush:

Tis it was and I was reading it as I was drinking water.

My daughter is a RN in L&D at Tanner-Villa Rica. She also had Ellie there. They have a very nice facility and since it's not a big hospital you get more of a "family" type atmosphere between the patients and the doctors & nurses. If you call them they will be more than glad to give you a tour of their hospital and answer any questions you may have. Also if you do a search here on PCOM there are a couple of threads about Tanner. Good luck & congrats!!

Thanks for the info!

Congrats!

I have never been to Tanner but you said Kennestone is your second choice. I had 3 of my 4 babies at Kennestone and EVERYONE was wonderful and I had great experiences every time!

If you decide to go that route, OB/GYN Associates in Marietta is where I go. I LOVE Dr. Tackitt but they are all great :)

I would suggest going to both, Kennestone has regularly scheduled tours for expectant parents.

Congrats on the pregnancy. That is wonderful! yahoo.gif

I had Baylee there, It was great! :) The nurses that we had were sooooo wonderful and helpful! :) The only thing I didnt like was as soon as she was born they take the babies to the nursery to do the weight and all that good stuff, When I had Brayden at Cobb they did EVERYTHING in the room with us which was cool. But I had Baylee naturally and as soon as they took me to the recovery room I was so anxious to see her I got dressed and walked to the nursery to see her thru the window getting all the fun stuff done and my family was getting onto me because I was walking around and just had a baby 10 mins prior. But anyways I had a wonderful experiance and LOVED everyone there! :)