Paulding.com

Anyone hear if school is canceled Tomorrow?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all I will not shut the hell up. Secondly you can take your YEEHAW and shove it up your a$$ for all I care. If your not pleased with the way the system works in Paulding County all roads lead

This is NOT the north. Get over it. I'd much rather have our children safe and error on the side of caution.

A ) It kind of "sounded" like you were

B ) I know.

C ) How much longer do you think we can keep this going?

:lol:

A ) I'll turn my sound off next time.

B ) I'm glad that you do know. So many don't.

C ) Not much longer. My wife is looking at me funny.

:blink:

Or you could just shut the hell up and take your YEEHAW with you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

First of all I will not shut the hell up. Secondly you can take your YEEHAW and shove it up your a$$ for all I care. If your not pleased with the way the system works in Paulding County all roads lead out.

• Like 1

First of all I will not shut the hell up. Secondly you can take your YEEHAW and shove it up your a$$ for all I care. If your not pleased with the way the system works in Paulding County all roads lead out.

And IN! LOL

A) First of all I will not shut the hell up. 2) Secondly you can take your YEEHAW and shove it up your a$$ for all I care. If your not pleased with the way the system works in Paulding County all roads lead out.

lemme correct this fer ya

okay, I am being serious now. These kids have got to go back to school tomorrow because the xbox has the ring of death so the 2 boys are about to go into some serious withdrawals and my dd is preteen, crabby, and very mouthy(don't know where she gets it :unsure: ) so they must go to school TOMORROW

D) Where's the Idol thread?

okay, I am being serious now. These kids have got to go back to school tomorrow because the xbox has the ring of death so the 2 boys are about to go into some serious withdrawals and my dd is preteen, crabby, and very mouthy(don't know where she gets it :unsure: ) so they must go to school TOMORROW

That's gonna cost ya...

A hundred bucks...

:shok: NOT THE RING OF DEATH!!!! :help: :help: :help:

Here here :drinks: I wonder if our daughters are friends. LOL...because trust me, I have one just like you do. I'm going to have to reintroduce myself to her soon.

Shew, I like your southern hospitality. :good: :rofl: :rofl:

... my dd is preteen, crabby, and very mouthy(don't know where she gets it :unsure: ) so they must go to school TOMORROW

Ha! Just you wait. When she becomes a teenager she will quickly turn into a meanager. I've got two of them. Arg!

D) Where's the Idol thread?

That's gonna cost ya...

A hundred bucks...

nope!!!!

only $9.93 for the shipping materials and the rest was free. 8)

:shok: NOT THE RING OF DEATH!!!! :help: :help: :help:

my 8yo freaked out, "oh my god, what am i gonna do now" so funny :rofl:

So what day would you want you kids to have to use make up the snow day if they cancel school tomorrow?

A ) Saturday, March 13

B ) The first day of Spring Break

C ) Memorial Day (Monday)

As far as Government employees not starting until 10AM, it's probably a smart idea. Think of the taxpayer money that would be saved since no one will probably be going to the courthouse early tomorrow morning anyway.

Edited by Georgia Dawg

So what day would you want you kids to have to use make up the snow day if they cancel school tomorrow?

A ) Saturday, March 13

B ) The first day of Spring Break

C ) Memorial Day (Monday)

As far as Government employees not starting until 10AM, it's probably a smart idea. Think of the taxpayer money that would be saved since no one will probably be going to the courthouse early tomorrow morning anyway.

d) add 7 1/2 more minutes to the day after spring break (I figure 2 days = 15 minutes and did some math)

A) This is cracking me up :rofl:

2) Where the hell is the dinner thread.

C) What were we talking about?

Wow!

WTH? :lol:

All I know is I got an IDOL thread going........

I gotta go back and read this...........

Too bad we're not on that four-day week plan. Then they could've just shifted their day off or just add a couple of Fridays and everybody would stop trippin'.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am crying from laughing so hard at this whole thread... I have never laughed so hard at a thread on this board... I am in tears.

My husband is giving me crazy looks....

Anyhooo.... carry on....

This has to be the best "Thread Creep" I've seen in months.

BTW, Anyone get THE CALL yet? I'm way to busy to check the school website or see the news on TV or listen to the radio or...what ever.

I did, see other thread