Paulding.com

What's your current Ringtone?

Default is the bells of Big Ben marking the hour (scares the crap out of me every time, but I always hear it)

For Mom, it's Aretha belting out "Respect" (another one that scares the crap out of me and everyone around me when it goes off)

For my brother it's usually the Tomahawk chop, but since St. Patrick's day is upon us, it's "The Wild Irish Rover"

For the rest of the folks in my department (Science), "She Blinded me with Science", of course!

Soulshine by Gov't Mule?

Ain't no rest for the wicked by Cage the elephant is mine.

Believe it or not they are from Bowling Green. Saw them play live when I first moved here at some little hole in the wall bar. A few weeks later they were on Letterman.

Jesus Freak by DC Talk

I love that song. I have it on iTunes, but I didn't realize it was a ringtone as well.

I have several set for different people:

default: After Tonight--Justin Nozuka

husband: Eternity--Big and Rich and Lucky--Jason Mraz

sister: Please Man--Big and Rich

mom: I'd love you to want me--Lobo (this was her song with my dad, and was played at his memorial when they showed their pictures together--without that story, it's just creepy :lol: )

Mine doesn't have the ability to play anything but the silly tones it came with (or picture taking options, or the internet, or anything other than make calls. You know, like a phone is supposed to do :ninja:)

The Other Half's crackberry not only has a different flippin' ring tone for everybody that calls him, it sings Johnny Cash to you while you're calling him.

Highly annoying. Nothing like getting to the chorus and having him pick up while you're loudly singing. :blush:

My ringtone and ringback tone are the Alabama "GO BAMA" cheer. I have planned to change it since the National Championship game, but..........

I will check out the sites given on here and see what I find. I haven't found anything on the Verizon site so far that grabbed my attention.