Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know who is moving in

I have noticed that in the old Fred"s building across from Ingles in Dallas, they appear to be moving something in there. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. Not that it matters just wondering.smile.gif

no clue .. but goooooooood morning sunshine !

no clue .. but goooooooood morning sunshine !

Good morning Kel, do you ever sleep? laugh.gif

Good morning Kel, do you ever sleep? laugh.gif

lawd i sleep all the time ... what are you doing up this hour of the day ????????? :unsure:

lawd i sleep all the time ... what are you doing up this hour of the day ????????? unsure.gif

Well first off, I have pulled something in my shoulder and it has been killing me. So it woke me up hurting. Second my hubby is in need of a new C-pap mask ( his whistles all night long) So HERE I AM! rolleyes.gif

oh noooooooo im sorry you pulled something ... do u have some motrin or something to take ? .. i dont know what ya supposed to take as a antiflamatory .. hmmm .. well anyways .. can he get a new cpap mask ????????????? cuz i would hate to hear that whistle all night too !

oh noooooooo im sorry you pulled something ... do u have some motrin or something to take ? .. i dont know what ya supposed to take as a antiflamatory .. hmmm .. well anyways .. can he get a new cpap mask ????????????? cuz i would hate to hear that whistle all night too !

Yeah for like $200.00blink.gif

Yeah for like $200.00blink.gif

oh no CA ... i have one ..if he can use it . he can have it ? ... just a thought ...

oh no CA ... i have one ..if he can use it . he can have it ? ... just a thought ...

You dont use it?

You dont use it?

no ma'am .. n i cant get a replacement .. no big deal ... i only used it couple times ... i reckon he could clean it with soap n water n it would be good as new for him ...

no ma'am .. n i cant get a replacement .. no big deal ... i only used it couple times ... i reckon he could clean it with soap n water n it would be good as new for him ...

I have tried to just put it on----and I dont see how anyone can use one. I feel like I am smothering.

I have tried to just put it on----and I dont see how anyone can use one. I feel like I am smothering.

exactly .. i hated it .. i did the sleep study n everything they say i have the sleeep apnea .. but if its gonna cut my life short its just gonna have too .. i cant do that stupid thing n get any kinda sleep ... so if ya want it .. just let me know lady .. iaint greedy

exactly .. i hated it .. i did the sleep study n everything they say i have the sleeep apnea .. but if its gonna cut my life short its just gonna have too .. i cant do that stupid thing n get any kinda sleep ... so if ya want it .. just let me know lady .. iaint greedy

I sent you a pm.

I hope it is something good... I miss fred's

and CA my hubby has a cpap machine he has to use every night, it took him for ever to get use to it, but now he can not sleep without it and it has helped him so much.

I hope it is something good... I miss fred's

and CA my hubby has a cpap machine he has to use every night, it took him for ever to get use to it, but now he can not sleep without it and it has helped him so much.

Yeah same with my hubby. He cant sleep without it either. I dont have to have one. Just tried it to see what it felt like and I dont see how they do it. But I know it helps them.

And as far as Freds building I have seen people up there for a little over a week. ( just have not had the time to go ask )

Ok back to the main topic. Does anyone know?????

Ok back to the main topic. Does anyone know?????

i still dont know .. but do u wanna wait on the mask til the weather is a bit nicer ? :unsure:

i still dont know .. but do u wanna wait on the mask til the weather is a bit nicer ? unsure.gif

Yeah I was about to call you. We had to go get the kids from school. And the roads are getting bad. Our driveway was getting rough. Thanks

Yeah I was about to call you. We had to go get the kids from school. And the roads are getting bad. Our driveway was getting rough. Thanks

no probs lady .. ive still gotta get to marietta n back when katie gets off at one pm ... it will be here when the weather clears up .. :D

I know who but I'm not sure what.............I was told but don't remember. I think it's a secret. :ninja:

you are evil.... just sayin' Why don't you go for a walk in the pool??? :ph34r:

I know who but I'm not sure what.............I was told but don't remember. I think it's a secret. ninja.gif

Well the secret is out.laugh.gif So think , think , think ( in my whinnie the pooh voice). I have seen somethings going in but wasnt sure as to what they were. ( something that looked like a playhouse or something. Could not tell what it was made out of). Just was wondering. No big deal though.

IT WOULD BE A LITTLE COOL I THINK

IT WOULD BE A LITTLE COOL I THINK

It might be more like a slide on the pool?rofl.gif

well dang y'all are no help today

Want to join me?? I think I'm going to turn the heater on in the spa and go pour me a glass of wine.............it won't be cold in there. :lol: Oh and Freds, the name might be changed to Stewart's.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm. :ninja:

Want to join me?? I think I'm going to turn the heater on in the spa and go pour me a glass of wine.............it won't be cold in there. laugh.gif Oh and Freds, the name might be changed to Stewart's.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ninja.gif

Oh please dont tease us. lol

Ok I will play along...............................................Stewart's????????Alright anyone know anything about this?smile.gif

I was told it was being rented by someone who is going to use it for a haunted house.

A little early for that aint it?

I was the agent on that..and Yes it will be a haunted house, something like netherworld...should be pretty cool! They are working hard!! Folklorehauntedhouse.com I think, Sleepy Hollow Productions.

I was the agent on that..and Yes it will be a haunted house, something like netherworld...should be pretty cool! They are working hard!! Folklorehauntedhouse.com I think, Sleepy Hollow Productions.

Aww Angie you ruined my fun, I really had KRM (and a few others) going. :lol: Will it be a year 'round thing or just at Halloween?? BTW, :wub:

so it is gonna be a haunted house? something that is only used once a year for about a month?

apparently he has been buying and collecting things for a few years. information tickets were handed out at the haunted junkyard this past year

so it is gonna be a haunted house? something that is only used once a year for about a month?

I think it may be a more permanent. Not sure, we'll have to wait and see. I know they are investing a lot of $ in this.

I think it may be a more permanent. Not sure, we'll have to wait and see. I know they are investing a lot of $ in this.

I hope they do really good there...

Well that is not at all what I thought it would be. But alrighty then.