Paulding.com

To the Lady driving the GREEN yukon XL

as I was leaving the Ingles parking lot about 20 minutes ago I witnesses a VERY inconsiderate lady in a green Yukon XL. A dark gray ... almost black Yukon pulled out of the Ingles parking lot and I pulled out behind her in a red pick up truck. We both pulled out into and waited patiently in the turning lane as we were sitting there a green Yukon XL comes up on the side of us going way over the speed limit and laying on her horn. I could see the lady in the Grey Yukon in front of my shrug her shoulders kinda like not understanding why she was honking that horn. The lady in the green Yukon then rolled down her window and flipped off the lady in the gray Yukon, which really pi$%ed me off as my children were in the truck with me and didn't need to see that. At this point the green Yukon was pulling over into the turning lane going into Mc Donalds and the gray Yukon proceeded to go around her to continue to go straight at this time the green Yukon speeds up in what looks like an attempt to "push" the gray Yukon over so the gray Yukon speeds up and yet again the lady in the green Yukon lays on the horn again for a good 30 seconds. Luckily the gray Yukon turned, the green Yukon went straight, and I also turned in the same direction as the gray Yukon. I just don't understand people and why they act the way they do. I would have liked to stick that horn somewhere that the sun don't shine .... that was crazy to be laying on the horn like that. If the female driver of the gray Yukon is on here and would like a witness as to what happened please PM me as I did get the plate number of the green Yukon and my 17 year old daughter got video.

as I was leaving the Ingles parking lot about 20 minutes ago I witnesses a VERY inconsiderate lady in a green Yukon XL. A dark gray ... almost black Yukon pulled out of the Ingles parking lot and I pulled out behind her in a red pick up truck. We both pulled out into and waited patiently in the turning lane as we were sitting there a green Yukon XL comes up on the side of us going way over the speed limit and laying on her horn. I could see the lady in the Grey Yukon in front of my shrug her shoulders kinda like not understanding why she was honking that horn. The lady in the green Yukon then rolled down her window and flipped off the lady in the gray Yukon, which really pi$%ed me off as my children were in the truck with me and didn't need to see that. At this point the green Yukon was pulling over into the turning lane going into Mc Donalds and the gray Yukon proceeded to go around her to continue to go straight at this time the green Yukon speeds up in what looks like an attempt to "push" the gray Yukon over so the gray Yukon speeds up and yet again the lady in the green Yukon lays on the horn again for a good 30 seconds. Luckily the gray Yukon turned, the green Yukon went straight, and I also turned in the same direction as the gray Yukon. I just don't understand people and why they act the way they do. I would have liked to stick that horn somewhere that the sun don't shine .... that was crazy to be laying on the horn like that. If the female driver of the gray Yukon is on here and would like a witness as to what happened please PM me as I did get the plate number of the green Yukon and my 17 year old daughter got video.

I am not usually one to get on here and vent but, its been a long day and that lady's actions were completely uncalled for.

I am not usually one to get on here and vent but, its been a long day and that lady's actions were completely uncalled for.

I think more people should get involved when they see someone getting attacked, good for you!

I think more people should get involved when they see someone getting attacked, good for you!

normally I try to mind my own business .... but that lady was nuts. Maybe she was having a bad day I don't know but she needs to think before she acts.

normally I try to mind my own business .... but that lady was nuts. Maybe she was having a bad day I don't know but she needs to think before she acts.

Well, in this case, the lady sounded very irrational. Had she decided to run the other lady off the road, ram her car, etc..., she would have had a much needed witnesss.

I think you did the right thing in this case. smile.gif I try to mind my own business as well but when I see someone being threatened or attacked, all bets are off.

Well, in this case, the lady sounded very irrational. Had she decided to run the other lady off the road, ram her car, etc..., she would have had a much needed witnesss.

I think you did the right thing in this case. smile.gif I try to mind my own business as well but when I see someone being threatened or attacked, all bets are off.

Absolutely. My feelings exactly .....

Get LPPT to do it for you. Let her take the heat, she's good at it.

I don't think that Pubby will allow that because someone could get her tag number and use it for other things.Even if she is in the wrong she might could sue if anything happened because of posting her tag on P.Com. Just my way of thinking.

I don't think that Pubby will allow that because someone could get her tag number and use it for other things.Even if she is in the wrong she might could sue if anything happened because of posting her tag on P.Com. Just my way of thinking.

Yeah that is what I was thinking as well.

Okay wasn't there a thread about license plates a few weeks ago and how it isn't against the law to take a picture or video them if you aren't on their property?

Then see if you can block the plate out.

LPPT showed us a video of a truck cutting infront of her and his license plate was there for all to see.

Why not? Lppt posted one during the snow day... :p

I am asking....did you say you were offended by the lady giving the finger, but allowed your daughter to tape it?

You can't fix stupid, let it roll and be happy no one was hurt. I try not to get involved in road rage, I always have my kids with me, and it's not safe to interfer unless you are calling 911.

I am asking....did you say you were offended by the lady giving the finger, but allowed your daughter to tape it?

You can't fix stupid, let it roll and be happy no one was hurt. I try not to get involved in road rage, I always have my kids with me, and it's not safe to interfer unless you are calling 911.

My problem wasn't so much that my 17 year old saw it was that my 8 year old did too.

Edited by ljtsimons

Just beware of a green Yukon XL with a blond women driving it showing her IQ out the window. I hope she was just having a bad day and that tomorrow is better for her.

Blond....woman...BIG Green.....hmmm what does LPPT drive?

Guest Hi~ho Silver

(Guard dad looking in carport)

Nope, our Yukon XL is light gray.

Carry on

Are you sure? There is a fine line between gray and green. Where were you between the hours in question? You have a right to an attorney.... 8)

Some people are just ridiculous, the way they act is just uncalled for. I had a BAD experience at Blockbuster yesterday and it was with the store manager. People just need to learn manners.

Why do I have the feeling it's the one in New Hope?

Some people are just ridiculous, the way they act is just uncalled for. I had a BAD experience at Blockbuster yesterday and it was with the store manager. People just need to learn manners.

ooh Do tell, for us nosey folks. my brother has friends that work there and i want to say i have heard some comments about that manager before.....

ooohhhhh... out with it woman! :lol: I need something interesting today. lol

I would put a copy of the video on an empty disk. Take it to the sheriff's office and possibly file a complaint to go with it. At the very least, the sheriff's office can pull the vehicle owner's address from the tag and go see them to make some "suggestions" on changing their driving habits before they hurt or kill someone, or wind up in jail. That's just my 2 cents. smile.gif

I would put a copy of the video on an empty disk. Take it to the sheriff's office and possibly file a complaint to go with it. At the very least, the sheriff's office can pull the vehicle owner's address from the tag and go see them to make some "suggestions" on changing their driving habits before they hurt or kill someone, or wind up in jail. That's just my 2 cents. smile.gif

Well then, there's a great idea! OR you could just post the video and entertain the masses! Please, please, PLEASE!!! rofl.gif