Paulding.com

Anyone get chicken breasts from ... ( OR BISCUITS)

i only use west metro meats & produce. Great product and great prices ;)

Browns has boneless skinless chicken for $1.50/lb most of the time.

I rarely have good luck at WM but this thread isn't meant to say anything bad about them ... just looking for folks to add input on Browns.

Where is Brown's?

Business 6 right near 120. They are a food service provider but are open to the public. I've tried their biscuit mix and got a great deal there on a large bottle of peppermint flavoring.

I can't believe nobody has ried their chicken yet. :lol:

I usually buy all of my meats from Ingles or Publix, sometimes Kroger ... I go in the mornings to buy the clearance deals. Always do really well there. Just thought it would be nice to have a good, cheap source for good chicken.

We have gotten them at Browns and love them! I recommend them.

Great! Thank you.

I've never tried Browns. I have used Little Tip Top on Old 41 right across from C.W. Matthews, off and on for years. They sell their chicken for a very good price too and the chicken is wonderful. It is the same chicken you buy in the stores. You can buy the chicken different ways, boneless breast, strips, bone-in, dark meat.....and they sell other meats (pork & beef) too. I have never had a problem with them. I can't remember their exact hours but I know they are only open certain days to the public until 4:30 om. I know one of the days is Wednesday but not sure of the other day. I have always went on Wednesday. I'm sure you can hunt up the number and call to find out the hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some. (They were sold out when I tried on Friday.) These things are wonderful! You get the complete breast, both sides, as one big piece. I did a little trimming to get them the way I like them but it didn't take much. I know where I'm getting all of my chicken breast meat from now on. $1.50/pound ... you just can't beat that.

Finally got some. (They were sold out when I tried on Friday.) These things are wonderful! You get the complete breast, both sides, as one big piece. I did a little trimming to get them the way I like them but it didn't take much. I know where I'm getting all of my chicken breast meat from now on. $1.50/pound ... you just can't beat that.

I went there today too. Unfortunately we just stocked up on chicken at Kroger yesterday.

I went there today too. Unfortunately we just stocked up on chicken at Kroger yesterday.

What did you get? I got some of the "old fashioned" biscuit mix. I didn't get the frozen biscuits because I don't have room for that many in my freezer. Might need to go in on them with a few folks. :lol:

I bought some granulated garlic, jerk chicken marinade, an 8 pack of steaks to try, and one of the pick 5 deals with spinach, turnip greens, mixed veggies, corn dogs, and the mini pizzas. It was my first time, so I was just checking it out.

What did you get? I got some of the "old fashioned" biscuit mix. I didn't get the frozen biscuits because I don't have room for that many in my freezer. Might need to go in on them with a few folks. :lol:

How much is in one bag/box/whatever? I meant to go this past weekend but I totally forgot. I meant to go and get bacon at West metro, too, and I forgot. (West Metro has the best bacon ever, and it's cheaper than the store. I have always used Black Label only until I tried theirs. Yummmm)

Anyway, I wanted to get some biscuits, but there are only two of us here. That's why I am curious - it takes us forever to get through food.

How much is in one bag/box/whatever? I meant to go this past weekend but I totally forgot. I meant to go and get bacon at West metro, too, and I forgot. (West Metro has the best bacon ever, and it's cheaper than the store. I have always used Black Label only until I tried theirs. Yummmm)

Anyway, I wanted to get some biscuits, but there are only two of us here. That's why I am curious - it takes us forever to get through food.

I don't know where I put the sheet but I think it's like 140-something. I'd love to split with a few folks. Don't try going on the weekend, they aren't open Saturday or Sunday.

What I got for now was a bag (like a bag of flour) of the complete mix, just add buttermilk. Doesn't take up much space and it makes a ton of really good biscuits.

I don't know where I put the sheet but I think it's like 140-something. I'd love to split with a few folks. Don't try going on the weekend, they aren't open Saturday or Sunday.

What I got for now was a bag (like a bag of flour) of the complete mix, just add buttermilk. Doesn't take up much space and it makes a ton of really good biscuits.

Thanks! Gosh, 140 is a lot! It takes forever. I may be interested in going in on some. I will have to make a run by there to check it out and see.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know they aren't open on weekends. I will run by sometime this week. It wasn't until this thread that I even knew they were open to the public.

UM what is the price on the smallest box of biscuits. I no longer have the list but I used to buy these to stock the concession stand and we would sell out in record time. Everyone wanted to know where I bought them.

UM what is the price on the smallest box of biscuits. I no longer have the list but I used to buy these to stock the concession stand and we would sell out in record time. Everyone wanted to know where I bought them.

I can't find the sheet. :blush:

I would be interested in going in on a box - count me in!!!