Paulding.com

Allegations Surface Against District 19 Candidate

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are those who will say 'once a cheater, always a cheater' and that 'if you'll cheat on your spouse, you'll cheat the taxpayers as well'.   to me, this is like saying 'once a waitress, always a

Frankly, I find JMT's prose so self-admiringly opaque that it’s nearly impossible to figure out what he’s saying about anyone at anytime. It’s like being insulted in Sanskrit. It’s possible he’s writi

Not really. Just noting that the agreement here has more to do with the R in front of the candidate's name instead of anything else.   Chocolate. I am craving chocolate.

This morning, I received an email and I am proud to say that a well respect political site reporter that covers GA politics complimented me by saying:

"I appreciate the work you put into your news page and from what I've seen, you've done a better job of reporting on the campaign than the local print newspaper." :drinks:

Edited by PraiseThee

I received an email this morning and I am proud to say that a well respect political site reporter that covers GA politics complimented me by saying:

"I appreciate the work you put into your news page and from what I've seen, you've done a better job of reporting on the campaign than the local print newspaper." drinks.gif

Congratulations Chris. Not many folks have that happen in their first week. I think your site is a good one and I wish you much success.

• Like 1

This morning, I received an email and I am proud to say that a well respect political site reporter that covers GA politics complimented me by saying:

"I appreciate the work you put into your news page and from what I've seen, you've done a better job of reporting on the campaign than the local print newspaper." :drinks:

:drinks: Just watch out for more darts and daggars. :lol:

This story has now made it's way to the AJC: http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2010/02/23/your-morning-jolt-glenn-richardson-and-paulding-countys-sense-of-irony/

Your morning jolt: Glenn Richardson and Paulding County’s sense of irony

9:08 am February 23, 2010, by Jim Galloway

Voters in Paulding County today could choose a replacement lawmaker for Glenn Richardson, the former House speaker – who resigned his district seat earlier this year after his ex-wife confirmed that he’d had an affair with a lobbyist.

This story has now made it's way to the AJC: http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2010/02/23/your-morning-jolt-glenn-richardson-and-paulding-countys-sense-of-irony/

Your morning jolt: Glenn Richardson and Paulding County’s sense of irony

Voters in Paulding County today could choose a replacement lawmaker for Glenn Richardson, the former House speaker – who resigned his district seat earlier this year after his ex-wife confirmed that he’d had an affair with a lobbyist.

Holy Sh*t! Must be our proximity to Ala-damn-bama. :blink:

This story has now made it's way to the AJC: http://blogs.ajc.com...sense-of-irony/

Your morning jolt: Glenn Richardson and Paulding County's sense of irony

Voters in Paulding County today could choose a replacement lawmaker for Glenn Richardson, the former House speaker who resigned his district seat earlier this year after his ex-wife confirmed that he'd had an affair with a lobbyist.

Had to know it would! dry.gif I just wish Paulding could make the news in a positive way!

Congratulations Chris. Not many folks have that happen in their first week. I think your site is a good one and I wish you much success.

Thanks, NJ! Tom Crawford picked it up and then Jim Galloway on AJC took the story and posted it although Jim provides very little.