Paulding.com

Allegations Surface Against District 19 Candidate

Completely different and you know the difference. Stout is not even elected and this was a personal event. Richardson was using his office to help his Ms Hottie's company and threated his ex with the powers he could weild with his office. Night. Day. Even a blind woman can see that. <_<

A sin is a sin is a sin, right Jughaid? :lol:

I will add that I appreciate Mr. Stout's honesty in this matter.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are those who will say 'once a cheater, always a cheater' and that 'if you'll cheat on your spouse, you'll cheat the taxpayers as well'.   to me, this is like saying 'once a waitress, always a

Frankly, I find JMT's prose so self-admiringly opaque that it’s nearly impossible to figure out what he’s saying about anyone at anytime. It’s like being insulted in Sanskrit. It’s possible he’s writi

Not really. Just noting that the agreement here has more to do with the R in front of the candidate's name instead of anything else.   Chocolate. I am craving chocolate.

I see Mr. Stout in here. Good to see you, Mr. Stout. :drinks:

I don't have a problem with any of that in your past. So what. Doesn't matter to me because that is not what we are talking about with your running for office. I don't agree with you on many issues so that is the point I will use in my decision as to whom to vote. Has nothing to do with this and shouldn't for anybody else either. :mellow:

Who cares? Honestly, what the hell does that have to do with whether or not he can do the job as a legislature? Not one thing. I don't care if he had an affair, two affairs, or rivaled Tiger Woods in the number of affairs. It doesn't matter. I won't vote for the guy because I disagree with him on the issues but this is totally and completely unfair. Do any of you want to be judged forever for something that happened ten years ago? My God. The guy could have committed all sorts of crimes years ago, spent time in jail, come out as a Conservative and no body would have said a word. Remember Chuck Colson? But this guy does something that is not even a crime and suddenly people start talking as if he us unfit to serve in a political capacity. I don't get conservatives. I just don't. :rolleyes:

From the person who dredged up the Glenn topic after it had been discussed to death. huh.gif rofl.gif

Ahhhh......how soon we forget about all the Glenn bashing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's kinda what I was thinking. laugh.gif

If you are not willing to discuss the whole situation, you might as well remove the whole damned topic.

I voted for him and now I wish that I had not voted for him.

I understand your feelings but given the age of Mr. Stout at the time of the incident and the age and relationship represented by his partner in the infidelity, one might give pause that Mr. Stout may have been the 'victim.'

I think that sensitivity may be behind the Deputy's decision to moderate your post.

I do feel that if he wins this election this will all be on the table and probably front and center in negative direct mail campaigns and given the revelations one can figure that if Mr. Stout wins, the race for July has just started.

... and if he loses, I suspect that this is not going to be an issue going forward.

pubby

From the person who dredged up the Glenn topic after it had been discussed to death. huh.gif rofl.gif

That's kinda what I was thinking. laugh.gif

Yeah. Because SOMEBODY said that even after the TV news reports and his resigning and all that, she didn't know if he had an affair or not. I was just checking to see if anybody else had been smoking that same stuff. They weren't. Just one person was. :yahoo:

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php?/topic/236549-did-glen-richardson-have-an-affair/page__p__3069510__fromsearch__1entry3069510

Edited by Jughaid

Yeah. Because SOMEBODY said that even after the TV news reports and his resigning and all that, she didn't know if he had an affair or not. I was just checking to see if anybody else had been smoking that same stuff. :yahoo:

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php?/topic/236549-did-glen-richardson-have-an-affair/page__p__3069510__fromsearch__1entry3069510

Do you ever have a happy day? I can't wait till you have one so we can all read your posts............... :nea:

I think Mr. Stouts Ex may deserve some privacy in this matter.

I am sure she has moved on with her life, and more than likely has made new friends that do not know the details of this.

She has no control over him running for office.

She does not deserve to be hurt again.

It should be left at he had an affair that ended his marriage.

I think those that want to publish the sordid details of this should consider the innocent party in this.

I believe that is what the moderator's intent was.

Yeah. Because SOMEBODY said that even after the TV news reports and his resigning and all that, she didn't know if he had an affair or not. I was just checking to see if anybody else had been smoking that same stuff. They weren't. Just one person was. :yahoo:

Good grief Jughaid....have the b!!s to come out and say it - you were referring to me and no, I did not personally observe Glenn having an affair, therefore I can't say that he positively did - I didn't witness it.

You and your constant personal attacks.....must be sad to be you! :lol:

• Like 1

Good grief Jughaid....have the b!!s to come out and say it - you were referring to me and no, I did not personally observe Glenn having an affair, therefore I can't say that he positively did - I didn't witness it.

You and your constant personal attacks.....must be sad to be you! :lol:

I said it was you that made the downright blind and silly statement. That's why I started the poll. You think that is a personal attack? Must be sad to be me is not personal. Gotcha. Wow. :rofl:

Can we get back to discussing how what happened in the personal life of a guy that wasn't in office to abuse his power has really nothing to do with him running for office now? Can we get back to that, please? :excl:

Edited by Jughaid

I said it was you that made the downright blind and silly statement. That's why I started the poll. You think that is a personal attack? Must be sad to be me is not personal. Gotcha. Wow. :rofl:

I will have to say Jughaid that it is nice that you are able to laugh at yourself. As for me making a downright blind and silly statement, that is simply your opinion and for the record, your opinion doesn't count in my personal life.

I will have to say Jughaid that it is nice that you are able to laugh at yourself. As for me making a downright blind and silly statement, that is simply your opinion and for the record, your opinion doesn't count in my personal life.

Your's doesn't count in mine either. Glad we've got that out of the way. :drinks:

I think Mr. Stouts Ex may deserve some privacy in this matter.

I am sure she has moved on with her life, and more than likely has made new friends that do not know the details of this.

She has no control over him running for office.

She does not deserve to be hurt again.

It should be left at he had an affair that ended his marriage.

I think those that want to publish the sordid details of this should consider the innocent party in this.

I believe that is what the moderator's intent was.

Folks really knew that many details of something that happened 10 years ago? unsure.gif

One presumes from the lack of argument on the actual topic that JH/female must agree with the conclusions most of us have reached about the inappropriate nature of this sordid smearing, and rather than celebrate the common ground many of us seem to have found for a change, she's decided to pitch some ad hominem fits.

Ah well. Ob la dee, ob la dah, life goes on.

• Like 1

One presumes from the lack of argument on the actual topic that JH/female must agree with the conclusions most of us have reached about the inappropriate nature of this sordid smearing, and rather than celebrate the common ground many of us seem to have found for a change, she's decided to pitch some ad hominem fits.

Ah well. Ob la dee, ob la dah, life goes on.

Frankly, I find JMT's prose so self-admiringly opaque that it’s nearly impossible to figure out what he’s saying about anyone at anytime. It’s like being insulted in Sanskrit. It’s possible he’s writing something terrible, but who’s to say, really? 8)

I've been taught by the moderating staff here to be oblique.

Any other ad hominems you'd like to toss out, instead of actually commenting on the topic that we seem to agree on?

I've been taught by the moderating staff here to be oblique.

Any other ad hominems you'd like to toss out, instead of actually commenting on the topic that we seem to agree on?

Not really. Just noting that the agreement here has more to do with the R in front of the candidate's name instead of anything else. :wacko:

Chocolate. I am craving chocolate. 8)

Frankly, I find JMT's prose so self-admiringly opaque that its nearly impossible to figure out what hes saying about anyone at anytime. Its like being insulted in Sanskrit. Its possible hes writing something terrible, but whos to say, really? 8)

I find JMT's posts to be very informative, intelligent and objective. I also know that he is a very intelligent, sincere, successful, compassionate, caring, sincere person and to me, those qualities are very admirable.

I find JMT's posts to be very informative, intelligent and objective. I also know that he is a very intelligent, sincere, successful, compassionate, caring, sincere person and to me, those qualities are very admirable.

Nothing to do with political agreement, I'm sure. :rofl:

Good God I need a Pamprin. :blink:

Edited by Jughaid

As long as you're posting in this topic, what do you think about the allegations, how they surfaced, and whether/how they relate to the race itself rather than to the people you dislike on pcom? Do you find yourself mostly in agreement with the analysis of the situation expressed here, or not? Just out of curiosity.

Cheers!

I agree BB. Jealousy of these attributes always brings out hate-filled responses.

• Like 1

As long as you're posting in this topic, what do you think about the allegations, how they surfaced, and whether/how they relate to the race itself rather than to the people you dislike on pcom? Do you find yourself mostly in agreement with the analysis of the situation expressed here, or not? Just out of curiosity.

Cheers!

Post number 2. :wacko:

Sorry - your energetic reentry into the topic made me think you might have had another relevant or pertinent idea to contribute, other than just slamming other people. Even that first post seemed focused as much on slamming conservatives as even bothering to consider the topic that was presented.

My mistake - sorry! On with your flame war.

Sorry - your energetic reentry into the topic made me think you might have had another relevant or pertinent idea to contribute, other than just slamming other people.

My mistake - sorry!

So you really didn't want to know my answers to the questions but were more interested in taking some shots at me personally? Is that about right? Maybe not? :nea:

No, actually -- but I love how you can't resist the opportunity to eventually make everything you post about me. I need not be self-admiring with you around! :)

Do you have any further thoughts on the actual topic or not? It seems to pain you that many of us seem to have reached similar conclusions to yours -- minus the ad hominem lashing out, of course.

No, actually -- but I love how you can't resist the opportunity to eventually make everything you post about me. I need not be self-admiring with you around! :)

Do you have any further thoughts on the actual topic or not? It seems to pain you that many of us seem to have reached similar conclusions to yours -- minus the ad hominem lashing out, of course.

The pain is that when this happens with a candidate with a D after his name, I wonder how this will all play out then? :rofl:

The pain is that when this happens with a candidate with a D after his name, I wonder how this will all play out then? :rofl:

That's an interesting question. Can you think of a similar example? All the democrat scandals seem to come after there's public trust to betray, not just private.

All I can tell you is this -- I have stuck up for many a liberal friend who made a mistake and tried to make amends and showed sincere repentance. You'd probably be surprised at the number of left-leaning friends who disagree vehemently with my politics but who know and trust me as a human being. And vice versa, I might add.

Have a good evening!

That's an interesting question. Can you think of a similar example? All the democrat scandals seem to come after there's public trust to betray, not just private.

All I can tell you is this -- I have stuck up for many a liberal friend who made a mistake and tried to make amends and sincere repentance. You'd probably be surprised.

Have a good evening!

Was Richardson's a public trust issue? How about Gary Hart, just off the top of my head? :ninja:

Just following your "lead"? Jughaid. :lol:

I just knew you would "follow" me. :yahoo: