Paulding.com

Color~Highlight Special

Elaine is awesome!!!!!!

I started going to her after she responding to my emergency request for help with my hair several months ago. Love my hair!

Holly

Thank you, Holly!!

Is this the salon next to Lucky's?

And....do you do waxing and nails?

Hi! Yes, the salon is next to Lucky's. I do waxing, but not nails.

Hope to hear from you!!

Met Elaine this morning and took advantage of the color special~~~ help.gif

WOW I love my new do!!

Family hasn't seen it yet so no opinion to report. wink.gif

Thanks Elaine for a wonderful morning and making me feel better.

I will be back!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you so much! It was great to spend the morning with you and absolutely my pleasure!

I look forward to seeing you again! biggrin.gif

Elaine

Met Elaine this morning and took advantage of the color special~~~ :help:

WOW I love my new do!!

Family hasn't seen it yet so no opinion to report. ;)

Thanks Elaine for a wonderful morning and making me feel better.

I will be back!!! :D

:yahoo: :yahoo: It was nice meet you as well as meeting Elaine. I LOVE MY HAIR AND COLOR TOO... :wub: :wub:

If you haven't given Elaine a try you should. She so nice and very funny, very sweet ladie and want stop until you leave happy.. I so enjoyed the time we spent together. :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you Elaine i know you made two women fell like Queens today. :drinks:

yahoo.gif yahoo.gif It was nice meet you as well as meeting Elaine. I LOVE MY HAIR AND COLOR TOO... wub.gif wub.gif

If you haven't given Elaine a try you should. She so nice and very funny, very sweet ladie and want stop until you leave happy.. I so enjoyed the time we spent together. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Thank you Elaine i know you made two women fell like Queens today. drinks.gif

Thank you so much for your kind words! It thrills me that you are happy with your new look! biggrin.gif

I look forward to your next visit!!

Elaine

I want to highly recommend Elaine to everyone on Paulding.com. For those of you who know her, you know she is the BEST....For those of you who do not, I encourage you to give her a call. I NEVER know what I want with my hair from month to month, she ALWAYS has the best solutions. I had my hair colored and cut today and I LOVE IT. My mother, daughter, sister and friends love you. We are your clients for life. YOU are the BEST.....Thanks girl....

I want to highly recommend Elaine to everyone on Paulding.com. For those of you who know her, you know she is the BEST....For those of you who do not, I encourage you to give her a call. I NEVER know what I want with my hair from month to month, she ALWAYS has the best solutions. I had my hair colored and cut today and I LOVE IT. My mother, daughter, sister and friends love you. We are your clients for life. YOU are the BEST.....Thanks girl....

Thank you JMP!!! I love you all!!

I Love my hair. Just got home and LOVE it. Thanks so much for helping me get rid of the orange. Will see you in about 6 weeks.

Elaine is the best. Thanks again......

Thank you sweetp!! It was great to meet you! I was happy to help get rid of the orange (I love a good challenge)!!

I look forward to seeing you next time!

Elaine

So the $88 color special expired today?!?!

Well..................

If you're interested, give me a call.

I'm sure there's something we can work out!! wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EACH ONE WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL

I will send each of you the name of the winner of

the $50 gift certificate.

I also have a little something for the rest of

you and I'll give you those details as well.

I actually had two people compliment me the next day after elaine did my hair so I told them where to go! Hope fully you will have some new clients soon Elaine! Btw- Jessica is home fo spring break and needs a cut and Jasmine needs a cut as well and she wants highlights but we'll talk :)

Well, I just got back from getting my hair done and....... I LOVE IT!!! She was so amazing! Super sweet, very friendly, and an amazing stylist! I love the way she thinned out my hair and made the color look so natural! my husband even complimented on the color!!

Thanks so much Elaine!! I will be back!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Need a change? Ready for a new look for spring?

Want to do something for yourself?

Take advantage of this great special and it will certainly take care of you!

Spend a couple of hours all to yourself getting

spiced up color and a sassy new cut!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Special ends March 31, 2010