Paulding.com

someone just came in my subdavision and smashed all the snowmen and took the stuff my kids had on it beware there in a suv

That's so sad that people feel the need to destroy things that belong to other people. I had to chuckle though thinking about the 911 call, "My snowman just mugged."

That's so sad that people feel the need to destroy things that belong to other people. I had to chuckle though thinking about the 911 call, "My snowman just mugged."

my husband did report it. it would be so bad if they didnt take my kids bike helmet that they had on it but they did and cheered and got in car and drove off

At the last snow, hubby and I built a snowman in our driveway, right in front of the garage door, and the neighbor kids came and knocked it down several days after all the snow on the ground was gone. I proceeded to knock on the doors of each kid's house and told their parents (these were younger kids 2nd and 3rd grade), as the day went on, I had several knocks on the door from kids apologizing for decapitating my snowman. Everyone of them looked terrified... lol No property was taken, but as I told the parents.... it's just the point of the thing... :-)