Paulding.com

Concrete Staining - Pool Deck Specials

New Pool Decks & Decorative Concrete Services

Don't settle for plain concrete around your pool this year when you can have the benefits of decorative concrete around your pool starting at the special low price of $3 sq ft.

It will give you a much cooler area to walk on than plain concrete, it's stain resistant and it's very attractive.

Whether you're thinking about pool decks & pool deck coatings, acid stain, concrete stain, concrete engraving, or something to spruce up your patio, walkway, garage or even a decorative driveway entrance. We have a solution for you.

Decorative Concrete has come a long way. Now you can stain, engrave, coat, overlay and more, your concrete surfaces with professional products for professional results at an extremely affordable price.

Call for a free estimate - 770-480-0841 or visit our website.

pooldeck3.jpg

Is the $3/sq ft the price for staining or painting?

Are there any discount quantity breaks? I'm looking at around 800 Sq Ft to start with.

It could include my entire driveway if the price was right.

Of course the more square footage you have, the better the price will be. Give us a call for a free estimate, or PM me your number and I'll call you.

I did not see any pictures of driveways or garages done....

Whats a ballpark cost? I have a side entrance driveway and 2 car garage... I hate to say it, but would expect it to be expensive....

Of course the more square footage you have, the better the price will be. Give us a call for a free estimate, or PM me your number and I'll call you.

I did not see any pictures of driveways or garages done....

Whats a ballpark cost? I have a side entrance driveway and 2 car garage... I hate to say it, but would expect it to be expensive....

Prices start at $3 sq ft. Some homeowners and business owners choose to do sections of their concrete when they have vast areas. Here are some additional photos. One is a driveway entrance, and one is a garage floor. You can see several more examples by visiting our gallery on our website.

Brickpattern4.jpg

acidstainedgarage.jpg

Prices start at $3 sq ft. Some homeowners and business owners choose to do sections of their concrete when they have vast areas. Here are some additional photos. One is a driveway entrance, and one is a garage floor. You can see several more examples by visiting our gallery on our website.

Brickpattern4.jpg

acidstainedgarage.jpg

Now I'm diggin' that garage floor, but it looks slicker than snot on a door knob. You promise I can get The Beast stopped when I pull in? That's all I need. Another hole in the wall to fix. :nea:

Now I'm diggin' that garage floor, but it looks slicker than snot on a door knob. You promise I can get The Beast stopped when I pull in? That's all I need. Another hole in the wall to fix. :nea:

Aw come on, it just looks good and slick. You'll stop alright. Even if the wall has to help :yahoo:

It's not really as slick as it looks, but it does look nice huh?