Paulding.com

FREE Gift certificates

We have three 100.00 gift certificates to give away to Pcomers.

If you are interested in these certificates, please reply to this post. We will draw (2-12-10) from all the members who reply. If you have a compelling reason why YOU or someone you know should get these let us know and your (or their) name will be entered 5 times. All other p.com members who reply will be entered once.

Thanks and good luck!

Harbor Bay Landscaping

Or could it be because your husband went out side to trim all of your bushes out front and when you got home he had pulled up all of your plants....Japanese Maple....pampas grass, and azelas and now the front of your house is naked! :angry:

I'd like one. It's more so for my parents. We've been trying to grow our lawn for over a year, wasting a lot of money and backbreaking work. Once, we even got a tractor to plow it, then threw out seeds. Now, I think we're leaning more toward getting rid of the random weeds. Either way, I'm sure they'd like it. =D

Seriously...add me to the list.

I live in a rental house with a lake and the weeds have overtaken the bank. I am unable to weed them and would love to be able to fish when the weather gets nicer.....thanks.

You can add us to the list too! (please!)

Our front flower bed could use some serious help... My Mother-In-Law (aka Mrs. GreenThumb) told me to plant Mum's this past fall because they were one of the hardest plants to kill... Well, I probably don't have to tell you how that story ended. :ninja:

RIP Mums

I'm thinking some nice pine bark nuggets might be a good choice for this year. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Please add me too the list!!!! The builder was so quick to finish our lot that nothing was done to the backyard and my husband and I was unemployed for over a year and so we have not had the extra money to do anything. We would be so gratful for any help! Thank you :D

If you are interested in these certificates, please reply to this post. We will draw (2-12-10) from all the members who reply. If you have a compelling reason why YOU or someone you know should get these let us know and your (or their) name will be entered 5 times. All other p.com members who reply will be entered once.

Thanks and good luck!

Harbor Bay Landscaping

Don't miss out on this opportunity. Harbor Bay is tops in professional and personal service. Always think of them when you have landscaping needs, of any kind.

Thanks and good luck!

Harbor Bay Landscaping

I would like to nominate Lowrider. She just had a hip replacement surgery so I'm sure she would appreciate the gift certificate. :)

Thanks and good luck!

Harbor Bay Landscaping

still wondering who won?

• 2 weeks later...