Paulding.com

Candidates finalized for House Dist. 19 race

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, I am not the Judge or Jury (or then, I guess I could be part of the Jury as I am a registered voter) - you never know do you?   And no, Whitey is not under any obligation to answer me. Howev

And there are SOME people who bully others with the threat of lawsuits to get them to shut up and not speak. Which is worse?

"Man up" Whitey and just answer our questions - it really is very simple! You keep trying to distract everyone from the issue at hand and it is not working. Just simply answer the questions.    

I am not on a high horse at all but it is pretty obvious you think you are on one. Read whatever you want into that. I think you are a very mean-spirited person hell bent on destroying anyone who disagrees with you. That is just my opinion and others may think differently.

Keep up the good work, Whitey! You don't have to answer Beach Bum's questions.

Yes, I think VERY differently! You are absolutely incorrect in your judgments. Thankfully, your judgments DON'T define BB, who, IMHO, is a wonderful woman!

Well he got the stimulus bill passed,which has certaintly helped Paulding County,and prevented massive tax increases,

in the School DistrictIt also reduced taxes for 95% of all working Americans.

He saved the American automobile industry.

He prevented the total collapse of the banking industry,Which was done in a bi partisan matter along with the Bush adminstrations help.

Has had cap and trade passed by the House waiting for the senate

Been working very hard on Health Care reform, Which will be passed very soon in some form.Which will cover millions of more americans, And at the same time reduce the National Debt.

I believe/not sure that he passed equal pay for women

All combats troops out of Iraq by August of this year(never should have been there anyway)

Increased troop level in Afaganistan. SO THAT WAR CAN BE WON, IN A BI PARTISIAN MANNER.

The list can just on and on

You can't be serious!

Whitey, I don't know you but I hope you are a guy because you ask the tough questions and that makes me want to kiss you right on the mouth. I sure hope you are a guy because Mr. Jughaid would be really surprised if you turned out to be a girl. :lol:

Yes, I think VERY differently! You are absolutely incorrect in your judgments. Thankfully, your judgments DON'T define BB, who, IMHO, is a wonderful woman!

You're entitled to your opinion. That's what makes the world go round. Great world, right? :clapping:

Whitey, I don't know you but I hope you are a guy because you ask the tough questions and that makes me want to kiss you right on the mouth. I sure hope you are a guy because Mr. Jughaid would be really surprised if you turned out to be a girl. :lol:

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I think that is a marvelous idea and how very noble of him it would be IF he would just do it.

Whitey doesn't have to do anything YOU want him to do. He is allowed to ask public questions on here, anonymously or as a known person. YOU might not like it but he is allowed.

I hope Whitey is cute because I do plan on kissing him when I meet him. :D :)

Whitey doesn't have to do anything YOU want him to do. He is allowed to ask public questions on here, anonymously or as a known person. YOU might not like it but he is allowed.

Whitey, or anyone else for that matter, does have to take responsibility when they post untrue statements in a public forum that could potentially harm someone's reputation.

May you and Whitey live happily ever after..............

It wasn't BB's idea.

Whitey, or anyone else for that matter, does have to take responsibility when they post untrue statements in a public forum that could potentially harm someone's reputation.

Are you threatening Whitey with a lawsuit now? I think he has the right to ask political questions. Would you say calling Obama a crookis a potentially harmful statement?

Are you threatening Whitey with a lawsuit now? I think he has the right to ask political questions. Would you say calling Obama a crookis a potentially harmful statement?

Nope, I am not threatening anyone with anything -just let your conscience be your guide. :lol:

By the way Jughaid, I find it comical that the two threads you have linked in your posts have nothing to do with me - I didn't even post in them! :lol:

Did you answer my question? Is it potentially harmful to call Obama a crook?

She didn't call him a crook. Is it potentially harmful? Maybe. Does it really matter to him what someone in Paulding County thinks? Doubtful. Is it true? Maybe. drinks.gif

YOU quoted someone OTHER THAN Beach Bum. She quoted Whitey. wacko.gif

Really? Awwww. You might want to have your glasses checked. Look up a few posts and you'll see.

Beach Bum, on 31 January 2010 - 12:37 AM, said:

Nope, I am not threatening anyone with anything -just let your conscience be your guide.

Have you been drinking tonight?

Edited by Jughaid

No, there are laws that prohibit public officials such as Obama from bringing actions based on statements like this. I will do the research but I think the case might be Glass v. ________.

No, there are laws that prohibit public officials such as Obama from bringing actions based on statements like this. I will do the research but I think the case might be Glass v. ________.

Political speech is protected speech, right?

I need some chocolate. I made brownies this afternoon and I think I'm gonna get one now.

So now you are accusing me of drinking....the plot thickens! :lol:

You might want to re-read that. I asked Madea if she had been drinking, not you. Having a bit of problem there keeping up, are we? :rofl:

Or are you Madea, too? :ph34r:

Edited by Jughaid

Really? Awwww. You might want to have your glasses checked. Look up a few posts and you'll see.

Have you been drinking tonight?

Maybe you should work on your "linking" skills while you eat your brownie. wink.gif

You might want to re-read that. I asked Madea if she had been drinking, not you. Having a bit of problem there keeping up, are we? :rofl:

Once again Jughaid, if it makes you feel better about yourself to make unwarranted comments like this, then have at it. If you will review your post, I believe that you will what I am talking about.

By the way, that was not a very nice thing to say about Madea. I know her and she is an outstanding, successful, compassionate person and it is not fair for you to accuse her of what you did.

Or are you Madea, too? :ph34r:

Once again Jughaid, if making comments like this makes you somehow feel better about yourself then Lord Forbid I deprive you of that - have at it.

By the way, Madea is wonderful and I would feel honored to be mistaken for her any day!

Once again Jughaid, if it makes you feel better about yourself to make unwarranted comments like this, then have at it. If you will review your post, I believe that you will what I am talking about.

By the way, that was not a very nice thing to say about Madea. I know her and she is an outstanding, successful, compassionate person and it is not fair for you to accuse her of what you did.

So now your moral high horse is that anyone who drinks is a bad person. Gotcha. If that makes you feel better about yourself, have at it. If you will re-read that post you will see that I said the thread was above and then quoted it. :drinks:

So now your moral high horse is that anyone who drinks is a bad person. Gotcha. If that makes you feel better about yourself, have at it. If you will re-read that post you will see that I said the thread was above and then quoted it. :drinks:

Once again Jughaid, if saying this makes you feel better about yourself, have at it!

Stay with me Jughaid. In the above quoted post, your link "calling Obama a crook" goes to a post by "rays" to The Postman. It's irrelevant to this thread and the discussion. Nothing to do with anyone in this discussion.

What I (or anyone else) thinks of Obama is irrelevant to this discussion. The special election for the 19th district is important to the citizens of the 19th district.

Once again Jughaid, if making comments like this makes you somehow feel better about yourself then Lord Forbid I deprive you of that - have at it.

By the way, Madea is wonderful and I would feel honored to be mistaken for her any day!

Thanks BB :wub:

Stay with me Jughaid. In the above quoted post, your link "calling Obama a crook" goes to a post by "rays" to The Postman. It's irrelevant to this thread and the discussion. Nothing to do with anyone in this discussion.

What I (or anyone else) thinks of Obama is irrelevant to this discussion. The special election for the 19th district is important to the citizens of the 19th district.

Ah, stay with me Madea. When Beach Bum says that making untrue statements in a public forum could harm someone's reputation, I just asked if the same idea applied to another politician in another thread. I bet you get the connection. ;)

I didn't notice any calling for restraint in that thread when that other politician's reputation was being questioned. :clapping:

Edited by Jughaid