Paulding.com

Judy B and Company OF Dallas Ga.

Do you have pictures or more info about the type of merchandise you carry?

Hi, Madea I just left there, I got 2 pair of great dress pants for a bout $20.00 a pair with the 1/2 off sale they have going.

They carry upscale, trendy, clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories.

Here is a link to their website so you can get a better idea.

The boutique is actually much bigger than the pic on the website and of course they carry plenty of stock.

The sizes range from about an 8- 1x and 2 xl'

They also carry a small assortment of home decor and candles.

Judy B and Company website

I LOOK IN THE WINDOW ALMOST EVERY SUNDAY...I GUESS I NEED TO GO BACK WHEN SHE IS OPEN

Honey those lady's are great, you don't know what you are missing, they love shopping with you!

I am in there oohing and ahhing.

And they don't lift a finger to help me get my shopping monster under control.

Nope just get all into it with me, it is their shop, they love what they have in there and when you share in it I can tell you it is enjoyable.

I bought boots there today :ph34r:

I will wear them to lunch next time :yahoo:

Hi, Madea I just left there, I got 2 pair of great dress pants for a bout $20.00 a pair with the 1/2 off sale they have going.

They carry upscale, trendy, clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories.

Here is a link to their website so you can get a better idea.

The boutique is actually much bigger than the pic on the website and of course they carry plenty of stock.

The sizes range from about an 8- 1x and 2 xl'

They also carry a small assortment of home decor and candles.

Judy B and Company website

Awesome! I'll go check it out when I get those kiddos back to school on Tuesday! rofl.gif

I'm definitely going to have to check this place out!

Saw a blouse (and a couple of other items) that is just calling my name, and I'm not a shopper :lol:

Where is Captain Eddie's Plaza? I'm just not picturing it in my head :wacko:

and FYI ... website has a "black friday special", 11/27/09, on the front page. Might want to update that :p

Are these cowboy rain boots? I'll have to go to Judy B if they are, I've been wanting some!!

Why yes they are!! and they were perfect for today!!

They also match most of my fall and winter wardrobe, that means I will get a lot of use out of them.

I have been in a few times and love their stuff. I just can't buy it. They do not carry smaller sizes. :( :( The ladies are all super nice though and you should have seen the awesome Christmas tree they decorated. It was just beautiful!

They have to smaller rooms off the main showroom floor and that is were I find the smaller sizes but 8 is the smallest I have found.

I will say I am impressed that they care enough to carry larger sizes in the upscale lines, most boutiques do not.

These ladies have awesome taste!

Love the jewelry and bags they carry too!

I love supporting the locally owned businesses, they seem to be more welcoming and appreciative of your patronage.

Much more enjoyable experience!!

They have to smaller rooms off the main showroom floor and that is were I find the smaller sizes but 8 is the smallest I have found.

I will say I am impressed that they care enough to carry larger sizes in the upscale lines, most boutiques do not.

These ladies have awesome taste!

Love the jewelry and bags they carry too!

I love supporting the locally owned businesses, they seem to be more welcoming and appreciative of your patronage.

Much more enjoyable experience!!

I agree about supporting local business. I wear a 2 (a 4 on some days) and they do not have anything close that fits! I am glad they do carry the bigger sizes, but (hint hint) to be fair carry some small too!! :p The jewelry is nice and I just love the whole feel of the place! (Plus I love Brighton and they have it!)

I agree about supporting local business. I wear a 2 (a 4 on some days) and they do not have anything close that fits! I am glad they do carry the bigger sizes, but (hint hint) to be fair carry some small too!! :p The jewelry is nice and I just love the whole feel of the place! (Plus I love Brighton and they have it!)

You might speak to them about doing a line of small clothing.

They know they have a market for what they carry now, if they thought they could sell it they would carry some smaller sizes I am sure.

When I hit a size 4 I was finding that clothes for women my age were hard to find, I am not a teenager and do not want to dress like one.

Now I am in a size 10 it is easier to find clothes.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My new boots from Judy B's!

And they were 1/2 off!!!

boots1.jpg

boots4.jpg

I am glad you love the boots. We love them too.

Thanks for the suggestion about smaller sizes. We will see what we can do. We want to be able to help everyone of every size. We appreciate all of your support and kind words. We love what we do.

• 10 years later...