Paulding.com

Caleb Maston Tibbitts, age 21, of Dallas, GA, passed away Friday, January 15, 2010. The son of Joseph M. & Bobbi J. Tibbitts, he was born June 27, 1988 in Marrietta, GA. Caleb always put God first and he loved his family and friends. He was a member of Papas Prayer Gospel Singers and a member of Narroway Baptist Church. He worked in the heating and air industry.

Survivors include his parents, Joseph Maston Tibbitts & Bobbi J. Tibbitts of Dallas; brother, Joseph Zane Tibbitts of Dallas; grandparents, Laban & Fay Tibbitts of Dallas and Bobby & Rita Johnson of Dallas; girlfriend, Amanda Pruitt of Rockmart.

Funeral services will be Sunday, January 17, 2010, at 3:00 PM, from Narroway Baptist Church, with Reverend Jimmy Tibbitts, Reverend Todd Tibbitts and Reverend Hershel Tibbitts officiating. Interment will follow in Narroway Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday from 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

RIP!! Caleb, your were such a man of GOD ,and your were a GREAT friend and a CHERISHED son!! We all will miss your sweet smiling face!! You are an angel in heaven!!! We love your sweet family, May God give them strength to carry on!!

Wesley Thomason & Family

This family is such a wonderful family. God will see you through this so trust in him. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Joey, Mandy and Zane as well as the grandparents. We had many good times with all of you at the ballfields. Caleb was a treasure here on earth and he will be an angel in heaven.

Gene, Cathy and Eric

My prayers for this family... how proud you must be of your son for all his accomplishments...

how true this is....he must have been a remarkable young man....the kind that made change in other people's lives, what a blessing as parents to have such a son...my prayers is that God cover you with his love and grace and give you comfort, strength, and peace...when we are our at our weakest, he is at his greatest...when we can't, he can...God watch over and meet every need....

how true this is....he must have been a remarkable young man....the kind that made change in other people's lives, what a blessing as parents to have such a son...my prayers is that God cover you with his love and grace and give you comfort, strength, and peace...when we are our at our weakest, he is at his greatest...when we can't, he can...God watch over and meet every need....

:wub: That he was! He was a Great Guy.. Never meet a better guy while attending school!

was he one of the victims of the penske shooting? :(

No he had a really bad auto accident yesterday!

Caleb prayed the sweetest prayer Sunday at church. I'm glad I was there to hear him sing and pray. He was so humble and had a heart of gold!

Please keep his family in your prayers!

Hershal was at Crossroads this morning and he was talking about Caleb praying. I've heard Caleb testify before and there's no doubt about his salvation.

Our prayers go out to his family. We love you!

Bruce and Rita Parks and family

Hershal was at Crossroads this morning and he was talking about Caleb praying. I've heard Caleb testify before and there's no doubt about his salvation.

Our prayers go out to his family. We love you!

Bruce and Rita Parks and family

You're right! There's no doubt where Caleb is spending Eternity! That's what's gonna get Joey and Mandy through this difficult time!

You're right! There's no doubt where Caleb is spending Eternity! That's what's gonna get Joey and Mandy through this difficult time!

I agree.... I know he had his traveling shoes on! Every time Caleb opened his mouth at church you knew you would recieve a blessing!