Paulding.com

I have a question and DO NOT want to get chewed out for it...

Everytime I go into any of the forums, there is 1 anonymous person following me. This happens every single time I am on here. Why is this happening? Am I being followed because of my last post? Oh and if you are going to chew me out for asking this just leave my post.

At any given time, there are many users signed in anonymously. It's unlikely that the same person is in every thread, but more likely that it's many different users, who just don't want their whereabouts to be known.

Hope this helps...

anyone who signs in invisible will be anonymous...so nope you don't have stalkers that we know of.

btw,,,what was you last post

I posted something I was concerned about and some people started trouble and it got closed..

I posted something I was concerned about and some people started trouble and it got closed..

don't let them scare you off... that is just a typical day around here sometimes

keep posting and don't let them bother you

Even if you think they are following you, don't give them the satisfaction of you stopping in to post!

No it was just annoying because every time I get one there always 1 just 1 in every post I go into. I don't know I just find it weird...was not going to stop posting.

I don't have that problem. The problem that I have when I post all of the people go away.rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif Not even the stalkers will follow me. Saw a man behind a tree. I said are you following me. He said no just using the bathroom. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by weatherboy