Paulding.com

RIP ..... :( ... while saving others

http://www.wsbtv.com...012/detail.html

Thought this story would have turned out better, but not ...... :(

Edited:

I got some information through PMs that this is a local family and known to some pcom members personally. Please keep them all in your thoughts or prayers tonight. Not "just" a great loss of a person who dedicated their life to saving others, this is close to all of us in a lot of ways.

burningcandle2.gif

I don't know this family personally, but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. May you Rest in Peace Mr. Holmes, thank you for serving the needs of others when you were needed the most. Emergency workers put their own lives at risk routinely and are like someone else said they are indeed a very special breed of human being, not just anyone can do what they do.

I just heard to this tradegy on the news tonight, how sad. My prayers and thoughts are with his loved ones at this difficult time. People who have never had anyone close to our public servicemen and woman really don't understand. I was married to a police officer for 23 years, we have been divorced for almost 10 years and hearing about someone who chooses this life and is killed loving what they did still breaks my heart. All in all they are a great big family, even though I have been divorced as long as I have I still have close friends that keep me up to date on what's going on in Cobb and Paulding.

May God wrap his loving arms around all who are suffering from the tradegy and give you peace that he died doing what God called him to do. God Bless you all!

R.I.P. may god wrap his arms around the family and friends. as a police officer we all is public safety go to work everyday knowing it might be our last goodbye to our loved ones. you put in the back of your mind and go on and do the job that you love, the joy of helping people and making a diffrence. and thats what paul was doing, helping people in need. he died a hero and he is in heaven now. even though I did not know him personelly he was a part of the public safety community and he will be missed. God bless.

RIP Paul, you are missed.These next 3 days of visitation and the funeral are going to be so hard on Jamie and their daughter, please pray for strength and peace for them all. The family is devastated, rightly so. Just continue to lift them up, I know they appreciate all the prayers and compassionate words.