Paulding.com

3 Days Left, Closing 12/31 - Great Sale Prices

Bags & Barks Boutique

CLOSING SALE - LAST 3 DAYS

Open 10a to 6p Tues & Wed,

Closing Day: Thurs., 12/31/09 10a to 4pm !

LOCATION: 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy (Hwy 92), Hiram, Ga 30141. NOTE: We ARE NOW selling all of our display items/fixture items. NOTE: see post #12 for more pics

PET TOYS:

Cat Toys 75 cents each (Cat Wands/Teasers, Spring Toy for kittens)

Plush Squeaker Dog toys: 95 cents / Twisted Rope Dog Toys: $.75 sm, $1.50 med

Dog Bandannas: XS 95 cents, Small $1.25, Med $1.75, Large $2.00

SOLD OUT! Pet Clothing: Any clothing item $7.99

Pet sun dresses w/ hearts on them - $2 / $3 / $4

Plush Bassinet style Pet Bed w/ lace: $9.99

SOLD OUT! Collars: $1.00, SOLD OUT! Leashes: $1.75

SOLD OUT! Stainless Bowls: $1.00 to $3.00 (XLg)

Cat & Dog Ceramic Bowls: $1.00 to $3.00

Raised Wood Feeders: $8.00 to $19.00 (all include bowls)

Dog Frisbee's: 50 cents

All Natural Xtra Thick Shampoo: $4.00 per bottle, Conditioner $4.00 per bottle

SOLD OUT! Grooming Bows: 10 cents

Barrettes: 50 cents

Purse Style Carriers: $7.50 only lime green left / Box style Pet Carriers: $8.00 alone only in lime green

Very CUTE Paw Print Handbag/Tote: $4.00

Paw Print Accessories 50 cents to $1.50

Animal Print Costume Jewelry:

Necklace & Earring Sets: $2.50

Bangle & Earring Sets: $1.00

Beaded Bracelets: 75 cents

ANIMAL PRINT HEADBANDS: 75 cents

ANIMAL PRINT HAIR TWISTERS: 3 for 25 cents

We have only a few handbags left, some diaper bags ($14.00), Quilted 3piece Cosmetic Bags ($10.00), few wallets ($dirol.gif

Sorry to see you fold your business. I hope it takes another form and you can sell your great items again.

I have enjoyed knowing and capturing the best images of both of you over the last few years.

........ post-6208-126183991476_thumb.jpg........post-6208-126183987692_thumb.jpg

I too am planning on closing my shop in Dallas. Right now I am planning for someone to take over the portrait studio but I am bringing my business back home to Marietta.

Blessings to you and Steve as you close another chapter of your life and begin another.

Nicholas Cole - Photographer

Sorry to see you fold your business. I hope it takes another form and you can sell your great items again.

I have enjoyed knowing and capturing the best images of both of you over the last few years.

........ post-6208-126183991476_thumb.jpg........post-6208-126183987692_thumb.jpg

I too am planning on closing my shop in Dallas. Right now I am planning for someone to take over the portrait studio but I am bringing my business back home to Marietta.

Blessings to you and Steve as you close another chapter of your life and begin another.

Nicholas Cole - Photographer

Hey Nickolas,

Wow, I know you have talked of moving your studio home to Marietta for some time, but didn't realize you had actually made the decision to do it, sorry it will be leaving Dallas, but I am sure you will enjoy having it at home.

PS We never got the 8/10 of that winning photo, could we still get that? I also would like a another of me and holly, the one that I use as the avator on here? Could those 2 be done up for us? If you can still do the 8x10's just pm me with a day to pick them up and Steve will come by and get them.

Thanks

Nemie

Lady Raider.....

here is pic of the necklace sets.... the bracelets are similar, they are wood animal print in beaded or bangle shape.

DSC03908.jpg

Lady Raider.....

here is pic of the necklace sets.... the bracelets are similar, they are wood animal print in beaded or bangle shape.

DSC03908.jpg

These are nice. These are like the ones we won off PCOMFUN and we donated them to our church food pantry to raise money to buy food for those in need. And people really love them.

These are nice. These are like the ones we won off PCOMFUN and we donated them to our church food pantry to raise money to buy food for those in need. And people really love them.

That's right, they are the same as the ones you won, with some other styles. They are ON SALE for $2.50 ea.

Hope to see lots of pcommers come in today and grab up and stock up on items.

Nemie, Do you have a list or any pictures of the cat items you have left. In particular the climbing tree's/houses?

The only cat items left are toys (wands/teasers and one toy/spring toy on a small board for kittens), and the pet beds, which cats absolutely love.

Do you have any small steps for dogs?

Sorry, don't have any stairs.

never mind I seen your hours are from 10-6 today

Yes Ma'am Lady Raider, open from 10a to 6p. We have been busy everyday, same for today, we have been busy all morning. So, hope to see everyone come on in and visit us and pick up some goodies for your cats and dogs.......... you can't beat these prices anywhere, so great time to stock up on toys and etc for all your kitties and doggies.

PS.... Was great to meet Vicki Vale this morning. Thanks so much for stopping in VV.

Nemie