Paulding.com

RIP Brittany Murphy

Shocking. I always loved her voice on King of the Hill and thought she was good in Just Married and Clueless. She was also in this very funny SNL skit about six or seven years ago where she was trying on these leather pants in this store where these crazy characters played by Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sanz worked.

TMZ is reporting that her husband doesn't want an autopsy performed. Um, sorry dude, you're about to be over-ruled.

I was about to post the same thing. That is very fishy...obviously there is something to hide. I don't like the idea of autopsies...who does? They open up your love one's body and do all sorts of invasive things. But when they are so young like that, wouldn't you want to know?? And apparently the police do as well.

I was about to post the same thing. That is very fishy...obviously there is something to hide. I don't like the idea of autopsies...who does? They open up your love one's body and do all sorts of invasive things. But when they are so young like that, wouldn't you want to know?? And apparently the police do as well.

I

Unless it is because he is Jewish and I believe against their religion :unsure:

Traditionally the Jewish religion disapproves of any postmortem cutting of the body. A basic principle of Jewish law relating to death is the "honor and respect due even to a lifeless human being." Rabbi Hayim Halevy Donin writes in To Be a Jew: A Guide to Jewish Observance in Contemporary Life, "Consensus of rabbinic rulings during the past several centuries has strongly prohibited post-mortem examinations as a desecration of the dead." He also says "allowances have been made if there was a reasonable prospect that it would contribute to saving the life of another patient at hand" [italics mine].

http://www.parkridgecenter.org/Page25.html

I don't know about California, but here in Ga if you die at home or en route to the hospital, it is required that an autopsy be done unless it is a patient in hospice. I know this because when my sister died suddenly 2 years ago, poor Sam Clark had to tell us that it had to be 'investigated' because she hadn't been sick and it was so sudden. Let me tell ya', we were all chomping at the bit to find out what happened and why. Who wouldn't want to know? Somethings up. IMO.

I

Unless it is because he is Jewish and I believe against their religion :unsure:

It is still up to the coroner or the police. If either of them think that an autopsy is warranted they will do one even in cases of a religious objection. Her Husband will be overruled in the sudden death of an otherwise healthy 32 year old in the absence of a qualified witness. They have to rule out foul play.

She was just SOOOOO cute. Far too young to die. So very sad. :(

It is still up to the coroner or the police. If either of them think that an autopsy is warranted they will do one even in cases of a religious objection. Her Husband will be overruled in the sudden death of an otherwise healthy 32 year old in the absence of a qualified witness. They have to rule out foul play.

I understand that. I was just stating that that may be his reason for not wanting one performed.

Perez Hilton bluntly asked if Murphy was "all hopped up on the crazy happy pills" at the premiere and said she was "lookin' a little Abdrool-y" -- a pet name he's given to Paula Abdul.

http://www.popeater.com/2009/12/21/brittany-murphy-bad-press/?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2009%2F12%2F21%2Fbrittany-murphy-bad-press%2F

another M.J case :(

Edited by matthewspiglet