Paulding.com

Mark Ingram NIKE 22 Jersey

I am taking pre-orders for authentic replica Alabama Jerseys for Mark Ingram, the 2009 winner of the Heisman Trophy and the FIRST for The University. Made by NIKE they feature a patch with the "A" logo at the v-neck and the BCS logo is embroidered on the right shoulder/chest and the NIKE Swoosh is embroidered on the left shoulder/chest. NIKE patch on the lower left. They are available in all sizes and I will be picking these up from Alabama. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or the perfect gift for the avid Bama fan, please let me know.

$95.00

IngramJersey.jpg

I am taking pre-orders for authentic replica Alabama Jerseys for Mark Ingram, the 2009 winner of the Heisman Trophy and the FIRST for The University. Made by NIKE they feature a patch with the "A" logo at the v-neck and the BCS logo is embroidered on the right shoulder/chest and the NIKE Swoosh is embroidered on the left shoulder/chest. NIKE patch on the lower left. They are available in all sizes and I will be picking these up from Alabama. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or the perfect gift for the avid Bama fan, please let me know.

$95.00

IngramJersey.jpg

When will you have them?

When will you have them?

I am only getting what I have pre-ordered because of the expense. I will be able to get them in Alabama on Thursday and have them ready for pickup on Friday.

That's sweet!

BTW, Jacob loves his white Ingram #22 jersey and he loves to wear it to school because his teacher is a Auburn grad. :)

;) Love It!!!!