Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Percent Signs

OK, boys and girls, How NOT to play with a gun

Guest amazed

I just can't stop laughing at this guy. I mean, I'm not laughing that he got hurt or that he could have easily killed a child...you just have to watch and see.

He says, "I'm the only one in the room professional enough that I know of to handle this gun" BLAM!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

You can't find anything else to post. I mean that video was made years ago. Your probably one of those trying to make his 16000 posts

You can't find anything else to post. I mean that video was made years ago. Your probably one of those trying to make his 16000 posts

I'm trying for 2,000 post before morning....... :blink:

Look what I found -

A Drug Enforcement Administration agent who stars in a popular online video that shows him shooting himself in the foot during a weapons demonstration for Florida children is suing over the tape's release, claiming that his career has been crippled and he's become a laughingstock due to the embarrassing clip's distribution. Lee Paige, 45, blames the video's release on DEA officials in an April 7 federal lawsuit filed against the U.S. government. A copy of the pro se complaint by Paige, a DEA agent since 1990, can be found below. According to the lawsuit, Paige was making a "drug education presentation" in April 2004 to a Florida youth group when his firearm (a Glock .40) accidentally discharged. The shooting occurred moments after Paige told the children that he was the only person in the room professional enough to carry the weapon. The accident was filmed by an audience member, and the tape, Paige claims, was turned over to the DEA. The drug agency subsequently "improperly, illegally, willfully and/or intentionally" allowed the tape to be disseminated. As a result, Paige--pictured above in a still from the video--has been the "target of jokes, derision, ridicule, and disparaging comments" directed at him in restaurants, grocery stores, and airports. Paige, who writes that he was "once regarded as one of the best undercover agents, if not the best, in the DEA," points to the clip's recent airing on popular television shows and via the Internet as the reason he can no longer work undercover. He also notes that he is no longer "permitted or able to give educational motivational speeches and presentations."

Are you refering to me? :huh: 8)

I'm trying for 2,000 post before morning....... :blink:

I am NOT feeling much love in this thread.

But either way- note to self: carry on, your almost there. :clapping: 8)

I have been on pcom now for several years now and I have seen many repeats of stories jokes, sayings, pictures, cartoons etc in that time. I say if it makes the person posting feel good, go for it. who knows it is probably a newbie and unaware of what was posted in the past.

Well, I can honestly say I had never seen the video before. I think if people dont have anything better to do than question and slam other's posts, they are the one with the problem. Better yet, if you dont like the thread, just close it up and move on. If I open one that is not of interest to ME personally, I dont feel the need to make a comment stating that. Some people need to get their head out of the keesters, and realize that not everyone has the same negative attitude as they do. If you want all serious posts..jump over to the political forum.

Happy Holidays!

Carry on.....

Thanks. The joy you give out in this post and all your other post is what makes PCOM a pleasure.

NOT! :wacko:

Next time I'll be sure to spend hours scanning through the archives to see if something has already be posted so I don't accidently repost something. Or, I know....you can just choose to click the pretty blue button that says "recent topics" and continue on your way to find something else to complain about.

I could care less about post numbers. My original user name before I became a commerce member was number 44 back when I joined in 2003. I'm pretty much over the whole post count stuff, and over how much longer I have been here than others including you....well, I guess I'm not all the much over it rookie. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much.

Thanks. The joy you give out in this post and all your other post is what makes PCOM a pleasure.

NOT! :wacko:

Next time I'll be sure to spend hours scanning through the archives to see if something has already be posted so I don't accidently repost something. Or, I know....you can just choose to click the pretty blue button that says "recent topics" and continue on your way to find something else to complain about.

I could care less about post numbers. My original user name before I became a commerce member was number 44 back when I joined in 2003. I'm pretty much over the whole post count stuff, and over how much longer I have been here than others including you....well, I guess I'm not all the much over it rookie. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much.

I'm one of those people who aren't on here 24/7, so I'm usually unaware of what has been posted before. Despite the fact that the foot-shooting took place in 2004, it remains a remarkable piece. I'm personally thankful to "Pastor Matt" for sharing it, because I hadn't seen it.

And I'll add to the sentiment that when a person shares an item that he or she finds interesting, if the item is disinteresting to someone else - that "someone else" should just move on to topics of interest. How rude it is to grill someone over their rationale for sharing a video that he finds funny (in an ironic way)! It's one of the things that keeps people from sharing - And what a boring place this would be if light discussion and personal sharing became a thing of the past!

So "Pastor Matt", keep on sharing. If what you share spurs a lively discussion about the content, then that's great!