Paulding.com

RUSH TO THE HOLIDAYS SALE!

That sounds great Granny

Thanks LR!

It was a rough summer around here with my parent's health challenges. But I was able to pull out production of inventory for my large holiday show I've done for four years now. That was fun!

And now, like I've done in the past, a "rush sale" for the holidays! I'm still adding a few products on there. Whew!

How did the show go this weekend? I really need to order more of that PineTar soap............love it!!!!

The show went pretty well considering how the economy has hit rural S. GA. It's a fun show to do... great people, and several really great artists there. It's like a home coming every year to do it actually!

Glad you like the Granny's Pine Tar Soap. Let me know if you'd like to write a customer testimonial for it GT! I'd love to have a new one for the website.

Wonder if I should try me some of the shavin' soap? Might help me with the ladies? Where's Floyd he should know what I needs.

Good lucks with the sales!

Thanks Ernest! The Men's Shaving Soap is pretty wonderful. All the men folk in my family swear by it! It foams beautifully, and smells so good! (Bay Rum)

shaving1.jpg

mugs2.gif

And if you happen to be the fishing or hunting kind of man, IGF has you covered there too!

fisherman.jpg

pineywoods.jpg

Becca, I must say that your imprint in the soap is AWESOME!

(products are AWESOME too!) :good:

Thanks CC!

I had fellow small business owners (the wife is a soap maker too!) make me the soap stamps. I love them! :wub: Everyone seems to really get a kick out of the stamped bars.

Glad you're doing well!

IGF Products are da bomb!!

Come by and sniff Pink Moonbeams, Herbal Embrace, Soothing Seas, Woodsy Apple, Autumn Spice

and our newest IGF Soap - Crackling Birch (the guys love this one)

We love IGF! And so do our customers!

Awww, thanks Anita! You guys rock! :) :wub:

P.S. Don't forget to check your mail. I emailed ya!