Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
MizCue

We Have Lost Our Sweet Pup, Tootsie

Oh my...I feel so much pain and so much denial.... She died today... I don't know what to do and feel as it I can't take a deep breath!sad.gif I just can't imagine going home and her not being there or napping without her by my side.....

I am so sorry Mizcue, I have been through that twice were I grieved hard for days. I still miss them, it hurt so bad at the time.

I'm sorry. We went through this in June with our female Jack Russell that had been with us for 13 years. DW was more attached than I was, but I found that I was more attached than I thought I was.

We rescued two others a couple of months later. They didn't take her place, but the way we looked at it was that there was nothing better to do than to give another couple of dogs a home and avoid a similar fate for them.

I wish you the best. :(

Been there too Mizcue......sat at my desk and cried several times over losing a pet. Tootsie was very loved and I am sure you gave her a wonderful life. :wub:

:o No not precious Tootsie. I know how close you were and i know how hard this hit you.. Dang it, this just takes the cake.I wish i could be there with you. I am sending my love and a great big"'Hug".Sweetie i am so so sorry MizCue.

Dang it- :) Dang it- :( Dang it :(.If you need someone to talk to just pic up that phone.

Love ya Miz Cue:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

ON NO Auntie Pat... :( There just aren't words to take away any of the pain. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts. Call me if you need anything!!! Miss you lots! :wub:

I am SO SORRY!!! This just breaks my heart and is so sad. We have had many discussions about our furbabies and I know you are hurting. Tootsie was very fortunate to have had you as Mommy. :(

I'm very sorry for your loss.

It is the terribly painful part of loving them so much, we have lost two

over the years and I know your pain is deep.

I am so sorry for your loss, Miz Cue! We love our pets as if they are our own children and it breaks our heart when they pass.

Oh, MizCue, I'm so sorry. Please take comfort in knowing that Tootsie knew she was very loved, which is the best gift we can give our dear pet-children.

Please drop me a line sometimes - I miss you!

Oh my, so very sorry to read about your precious tootsie. Steve and I know only to well that pain you have in your heart, and how much you will miss your baby. We are just so sorry for your loss. Know that we will be sending out special special prayers to you this evening. Call if you need someone to talk to or if you need anything.

Rest in Peace Sweet Tootsie,

We love ya Mizcue

I am so very sorry. :( I had the same thoughts that you posted when we lost our "Honey". I cried for weeks and my heart just hurt. I will send up a prayer for you.

RIP Tootsie.

the hurt will lessen but the love is so deep, it takes a while...Rip Tootsie and I wish you peace and healing .....

RIP Tootsie. I believe dogs go to heaven...why else would there name the GOD spelled backwards. My little Scout girl died a couple of years ago. I still miss her, but I know that she was treated far better than some people treat their kids. Yes she was spoiled. Sounds like Tootsie was a spoiled member of your family too. I'm sorry for you loss.

Oh Mizcue I am so sorry I know how you cherish your pets...