Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
gpatt0n

What will happen in the Speaker Richardson saga?

The Fate of the Speaker  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Speaker survive this challenge to his leadership?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know
  2. 2. If the Speaker leaves the office speaker, how will the end come?

• He won't leave office, he'll survive retain his office as Speaker
    • He will be removed as the result of a vote on the permanence of his mental disability
    • He will leave as the result of a formal indictment brough by a grand jury
    • He will resign because of the pressure from members of his party
    • He will resign because of pressure from the Governor
    • He will resign because of pressure from the opposition party
    • He will resign and claim it is his sole decision based on the state of his mental health
  3. 3. If he does resign or is removed from the office of speaker, will he remain in the General Assembly?

• Yes, he will remain and represent Georgia's 19th House District
    • No, he will resign his house seat at the same time he steps down as Speaker
    • Yes, he will remain and remain Speaker but will resign after the coming session in April
  4. 4. Will there be more embarrassing revelations before he resigns or is removed?

• No, and he will weather this storm as he has other storms
    • No, there will be no more revelations because he will resign to keep them quiet
    • Yes, there will be additional revelations and those will contribute to his decision to resign

Richardson? I thought this was about the finding of the Titanic. What did I miss?

Why, Rafe! Finding things by tricking people is not a nice thing! You know you didn't miss anything but it was there all along.

Richardson? I thought this was about the finding of the Titanic. What did I miss?

ROTFLMAO!!! She is sinking fast in a sea of ice!

The Titanic would make for much more interesting reading. You know my 99 year old grandmother and I had a discussion about the Titanic earlier this week and even though she was just 4 years old, she remembers it. Not many people out there that can still remember this.

I'm thinking this thread is about to be closed. Yes, I can see it now. Shant be long. It's coming to be. How long must this go on? I'm seeing the future of this thread and it looks bleak.

Double, double, toil and trouble...... :lol:

Time to make a few posts disappear if this keeps up. <_>

Come on now, Rafe. We all know how much you enjoy the Vaudeville. Your follies are more fun when we tease you. :)

Shoulda been closed long ago. The personal attacks are beyond the pale. No wonder so many folks want the political stuff to stay out of the public forums.

Shoulda been closed long ago. The personal attacks are beyond the pale. No wonder so many folks want the political stuff to stay out of the public forums.

Exactly - the political stuff started on page 1.

Time for the thread to go the way of Richway, Carl Black and Sonny's in Hiram and even the Democrat's chance of securing more seats in the 2010 election. Closed down.

Thank you all! You are all so kind! Big kisses to everyone.

Thread is hereby closed.