Paulding.com

Zane Darnell, age 21, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Monday, November 16, 2009. He was born May 11, 1988 in East Point, GA and was preceded in death by his brother, Robert Nelson Dabov, III, grandparents, Betty & Gerald Darnell, and grandmother, Frances Cathrine Dabov. He was a member of Iron Workers Local Union 387

and worked as a Lead Connecter.

Survivors include his wife, Melissa Darnell; father, Robert Nelson Dabov, Jr. & wife, Amanda of Dallas, GA; biological father, Zane Darnell & wife, Lori of Joplin, MO; biological mother, Robin Lynn Ramey of Atlanta, GA; sons, Seth Black of Dallas, GA and Mark Black of Dallas, GA; brother, Dustin Lingold of Milledgeville, GA; sister, Lacey Darnell of Joplin, MO; grandparents, Robert Nelson Dabov, Sr. of New Market, AL, Beverly & Roy Ayers of Union City, GA and Richard & Janice Ramey of Fayetteville, GA; aunts, Judy Galloway of New Market, AL and Jerri Darnell of Atlanta, GA; uncle, Richard Ramey of Atlanta, GA; and nephew, Alec Parrish of Dallas, GA.

Funeral services will be Thursday, November 19, 2009, at 11:00 AM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Mr. Preston Bowls officiating. Interment will be Thursday, November 19, 2009, at 3:00 PM C.S.T., in Wesley Chapel Cemetery in East Limestone, AL. The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Wednesday from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samarkfuneralhome.com)

I did not know this young man, but my son told me about this incident last night. My heart just broke. Sitting here writing this I am tearing up. I tossed and turned all night thinking about my son and how fragile life is. This young man was taken way too soon and I know that he will be truly missed by his friends and family. To all of you that he was a part of your life, please accept my most heart-felt condolences. He is in God's arms now and is at complete and total peace. I can only hope that the friends and family will find that same type of peace. Know that you are being thought of and prayed for!

Zane will be missed dearly, I'm truly blessed to have had the honor of knowing him and calling him my friend. I can not think of one time that I was around him that I was not smiling. It won't be the same not seeing him around. Prayers are with his family

:( I will truly you miss Brother

From what I understand they are going ahead and burying him in his camo and the pallbearers will wear a camo T shirt

tatertot I know what you mean by tossing and turning.. and I have cried so much today until my eyes are about swollen.

this young man will be missed by some many he touched so many lives in a good positive way.

:( I am so sorry for the loss of such a young life. His family and friends will be in my prayers.

I'm gonna miss that smile

I'm gonna miss you my friend

Even though it hurts the way it ended up

I'd do it all again

So play it sweet in heaven

'Cause Thats right where you want to be

I'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for you

I'm cryin for me

:( I am so sorry for the loss of such a young life. His family and friends will be in my prayers.

I'm gonna miss that smile

I'm gonna miss you my friend

Even though it hurts the way it ended up

I'd do it all again

So play it sweet in heaven

'Cause Thats right where you want to be

I'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for you

I'm cryin for me

I heard that song the other day.. please keep this family in your prayers around 4 today they will see their son at the funeral home for the first time.

I heard that song the other day.. please keep this family in your prayers around 4 today they will see their son at the funeral home for the first time.

My heart is just breaking for his parents and family. I hope they find the strength to get through the next few days. I truly cannot imagine what they all are going through. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

This man is sooo young. Much too early to be taken from his family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

• 2 weeks later...