Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sugail

What was your favorite?

When I was a kid there were some great tv shows on. My sister and I just had to watch American Bandstand everytime it was on. We would never miss it. What was that one show that you just had to watch?

When I was a kid there were some great tv shows on. My sister and I just had to watch American Bandstand everytime it was on. We would never miss it. What was that one show that you just had to watch?

Dark Shadows

Quincy ME

A-Team

Knight Rider

and of course more recently...

Home Improvement

Golden Girls :wub:

If I go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back, I would have to say ZOOM!! Loved that show. Then there would also be Family Affair, Courtship of Eddie's Father and Little House on the Prairie. That's all I can think of right now!

Knight Rider

G.I. Joe

He-Man

Dukes of Hazzard

I have most of them all on DVD now and still watch them - yes, I am a dork.

Star Trek

Gilligan's Island

Green Acres

All in The Family

(Lawrence Welk) Couldn't stand it, but Mom made us watch it! :angry2:

Knight Rider

G.I. Joe

He-Man

Dukes of Hazzard

I have most of them all on DVD now and still watch them - yes, I am a dork.

Dukes of Hazzard and He-Man were on the top of my list too. Along w/ a lesser know show M.A.S.K. Sort of like the poor man's transformers. Anyone remember M.A.S.K. ?

Dark Shadows

That was my mom's favorite. She said that my granmother wouldn't let her and her sisters watch it, so they'd sneak across teh cow pasture to go to their aunt's house and watch it.

I miss Roseanne, Married With Children & the Cosbys.

When I was really young, I watched A-Team, He-Man, Knight Rider & Remington Steel.

(I watched those last two with mom - I wanted to grow

up and marry Pierce Brosnon lol)

Edited by MrsB

Star Trek

Gilligan's IslandGreen Acres

All in The Family

Good call, Gilligan's Island was a classic. Think about how simple those shows were back then and what is on TV today. I'm not that old.....but I feel old when I say "What happened to the good old days?" :pardon:

That was my mom's favorite. She said that my granmother wouldn't let her and her sisters watch it, so they'd sneak across teh cow pasture to go to their aunt's house and watch it.

I miss Roseanne, Married With Children & the Cosbys.

When I was really young, I watched A-Team, He-Man, Knight Rider & Remington Steel.

(I watched those last two with mom - I wanted to grow

up and marry Pierce Brosnon lol)

And somehow that SOB (Brosnon) looks exactly the same today as he did back then? :angry2:

ha

The Facts of Life

Sliver Spoon

Benson

Land Of The Lost

Hotel

The Love Boat

Wonder Woman

The Greatest American Hero

Little House On the Prairie

Elvira

Hee HAw

Besom Buddies

Saved by the Bell

I use to love watching Richard Simmons work out as a kid... I know that is odd but true

Good call, Gilligan's Island was a classic. Think about how simple those shows were back then and what is on TV today. I'm not that old.....but I feel old when I say "What happened to the good old days?" :pardon:

And somehow that SOB (Brosnon) looks exactly the same today as he did back then? :angry2:

ha

:lol: He is still sooooo handsome. He's a little grayer, has a bit

of a belly, but he's still good lookin!

The Facts of Life

Sliver Spoon

Benson

Land Of The Lost

Hotel

The Love Boat

Wonder Woman

The Greatest American Hero

Little House On the Prairie

Elvira

Hee HAw

Besom Buddies

Saved by the Bell

I use to love watching Richard Simmons work out as a kid... I know that is odd but true

Oh! I forgot about Benson, Facts of Life & Saved by the Bell.

I loved Elvira, too.

Also,Gimme a Break

Romper Room. I always wanted to be a Good Bee and have teacher see me in her Magic Mirror

My hubbys sister was on Romper Room...lol Two of my favorites were Land of the Lost and Sigmund the Sea Monster.

H.R. Puff n Stuff

I was beginning to believe that I was the only person on earth to remember this program. I loved that program and I could never find anyone that knew what I was talking about. LOL

I also loved Magnum PI, Three's Company, The Monkees, and General Hospital (during the Luke and Laura phase plus Noah Drake (Rick Springfield) phase). Television is just not as good as it use to be....there is too much junk on now.

'memba SOAP?? It even had the GAY man on it?? *gasp* My cousins and I would stay up at their house at all hours of the night and watch it. LOVED it.

Wow, that brings back memories! Wish they had reruns!

I was beginning to believe that I was the only person on earth to remember this program. I loved that program and I could never find anyone that knew what I was talking about. LOL

I also loved Magnum PI, Three's Company, The Monkees, and General Hospital (during the Luke and Laura phase plus Noah Drake (Rick Springfield) phase). Television is just not as good as it use to be....there is too much junk on now.

That brings back memories, too! I had to rush home from school everyday to watch that. No tivo, not even a vcr. If you missed your soap you had to call someone to find out what happened, lol.

-Starblazers

-Space Giants (I always rooted of Rodac and the Luggiemen :lol: :lol: :lol: )

-Battle of the Planets (One of the most bizzare kids shows with huge sexual overtones.)

-Ultraman

-Superfriends

-The Bananasplits

-Battlestar Galactica (The Original Series)

-Star Trek (They were re-runs then, I'm not that old)

-Tranformers

-GI Joe

-Magnum PI (I even watched the final episode)

-M.A.S.H.

-Dukes of Hazzard

-A-Team

-That's Incredible

-Airwolf

There used to be some great variety shows: Laugh-in, Smothers Brothers, Carol Burnett Show. When I was really little I love Captain Kangaroo.

Quantum Leap

Murder She Wrote

Remington Steele

Law and Order

(All with my mom)

and ALL the Star Treks with my dad. I just got back for renting the new movie lol

Star Trek

Gilligan's Island

Green Acres

All in The Family

Cracks me UP!!! We had to watch it every Sunday night because my dad loved it! We hated it!

My sister and I didn't miss Sonny and Cher. I thought she was so cool and I wanted long hair to flip behind my back like she did!!! We also loved That Girl, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie and Soul Train on Saturday afternoons!

I totally forgot about Captain Kangaroo! I wanted to marry Mr. Green Jeans when I was four years old! We liked The Carol Burnette Show - we used to howl when Harvey Corman dressed up like that lady with big boobs!

- The Six Me-yen Dollir Man! Translation: The $6,000,000 -Man.

- Baa Baa Blacksheep (Later Black Sheep Squadron)

One Day At A Time was my all time favorite, with I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched close behind. My favorite cartoon was the Flintstones.