Paulding.com

Bumble Bee Bakery Grand Opening!

FINALLY THE DAY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

THE GRAND OPENING OF THE BUMBLE BEE BAKERY!

We have been very busy bees getting everything ready to make your day.We've got cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastries and breads all made with our touch of quaint southern charm. We can't wait to see you there! Come get your taste of honey at the now open Bumble Bee Bakery.

The cheese danish was out of this world as well as the peanut butter cookies. I love that they make cakes with butter cream icing. I know the rage is cakes made with fondant but I love cakes made with butter cream icing.

My prediction is that will be a huge hit for Paulding county. I am glad we have a real bakery. When you buy a birthday cake at the grocery store, it's just not the same.

I'll be back for more goodies. If you haven't gone, stop by and get your goodies. You will glad you did.

Teresa Morgan

My husband was going to stop but said he couldn't even get in the parking lot so, I guess we're going to wait til another day to try them out. But, I guess that means y'all have had a wonderful grand opening!!

Can't wait until we can try them out!

I drove by too and it was very beeeeeeeeezy

so I will go by one day during the week

We have been very busy bees getting everything ready to make your day.We've got cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pastries and breads all made with our touch of quaint southern charm. We can't wait to see you there! Come get your taste of honey at the now open Bumble Bee Bakery.

PHONE # AND HOURS PLEASE....

Thanks so much for making our Grand Opening GRAND!!! It was an amazing day. We were so busy! The shelves were restocked over and over and at 4pm (which is when we were going to close) we quit baking and restocking and just sold what was left. By 6:00 we had sold almost everything. Everyone was so nice and so happy to have a local bakery. Our hours will be 6:30 -6:30 Tues -Friday and 7am to 4pm on Saturday. We actually had repeat customers today. They came in early and came back again. I finally got to put faces with some P.com names. You all made my day. I heard over and over today how good everything looked and tasted. We got several birthday cake orders and Thanksgiving orders. I am exhausted, but very happy. Thanks Again!

Will you have coffee soon and do you bake all the items you sell?

Edited by ohmygosh

YUM!!! We bought coconut cupcakes, cupcakes with purple icing and a couple of the tarts (sweet potato and pumpkin). All were delicious!!! We'll definitely be back soon! Only disappointment, the princess wanted a pink cupcake to match her pink shirt... But, once she had her purple cupcake, all was forgiven!!

Will you have coffee soon and do you bake all the items you sell?

We have coffee. Were we out when you were there? And yes, everything is baked on the premises. We have no frozen cake layers sent in or frozen brownies, etc like grocery store bakeries. Everyone keeps asking why we don't have donuts,and one of the reasons is that we aren't set up to make them at the bakery at this time. I don't want to sell frozen donuts that are reheated.

Did you decide if you will do casseroles?

And, do you sell the pie by the slice?

We do plan to sell casseroles, but it might take a week or two, or three. lol. We are so amazed and thrilled at the response to our opening yesterday. We will have specials, and maybe even soups and sandwiches. And yes, we sell pie by the slice. Yesterday it was Chocolate Chess Pie. Is there a specific type of pie you want us to sell by the slice?

I was on my way home last night after a loooong day shopping with my oldest daughter and sweet baby boy and took a detour down Ridge Rd to see if they were still open. It was 7(ish) and there were a few cars in the parking lot so I stopped in....they were officially closed but let me come in a talk a bit. Everyone was SUPER sweet and they gave my DD a cupcake that we shared on the way home :wub: . I'll be back by next week during business hours to get some local honey for our allergies and some yummy treats!!

Welcome to town Bumble Bee Bakery :yahoo: !!

I just got back with my loot: a sweet potato pie, a cream horn and some thumbprint cookies. I'm saving the pie and cream horn for treats later this weekend, but the cookie I just tried was YUMMY! :good:

Cream horn? Did you say CREAM HORN? OMG!!! I'll be by. :blush: