Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sheriff Andy Taylor

Mayberry Moderators Need Your Help

Boss I hope ya'll did not leave MAC he is my favorite well you are too. but he is my most favorite :rolleyes:

Boss I hope ya'll did not leave MAC he is my favorite well you are too. but he is my most favorite :rolleyes:

Lawd, girl! I seen him all hugged up with his red headed girlfriend and headed East out of town about an hour ago. :sorry:

You have to have thick skin to moderate ANY web board. I'm a moderator elsewhere on a large-scale board and can say that you can get dozens of "love letters" from members when you do your stuff. You might get a couple of kissy faces and an "I love you" followed immediately by a "I hope your hoohah rots off and rats eat it" the next second. Tossed in with a comment about your mother, what you eat for dinner, and bathroom jokes. Yep - thick skin.

You need uniforms though. Make it official. Maybe a special weapon or two. Form an allegiance of Moderators and never back down.

Moderators.... unite!

118912704.jpg

Oh, sorry. Got carried away there. :mellow:

I'm sure someone is going to nominate me soon.

No sense of humor?

I confused him with midgit in the political forum. While i think both of them have egos the size of Palin's hatred for Levi, I thought it was midgit that said that and i'm sure she would not have been kidding. Him either but maybe.

ST, you're cute when you're completely befuddled.

You have to have thick skin to moderate ANY web board. I'm a moderator elsewhere on a large-scale board and can say that you can get dozens of "love letters" from members when you do your stuff. You might get a couple of kissy faces and an "I love you" followed immediately by a "I hope your hoohah rots off and rats eat it" the next second. Tossed in with a comment about your mother, what you eat for dinner, and bathroom jokes. Yep - thick skin.

You need uniforms though. Make it official. Maybe a special weapon or two. Form an allegiance of Moderators and never back down.

Moderators.... unite!

118912704.jpg

I think I love you. :lol:

Moderators.... unite!

118912704.jpg

Right on, brother! :drinks:

Hey MAC I am glad you were not left behind in the move..

My opinion is the jail is going to be full before I learn all these new things on here.

so Otis better move over huh and make some room :rofl:

My opinion is the jail is going to be full before I learn all these new things on here.

Arrest the Poll Troll First! :rolleyes: