Paulding.com

Brandon Armahd McWilliams, age 23, of Dallas, GA, passed away

Thursday, October 22, 2009. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri, on June 30, 1986. Brandon was a member of New Unity Christian Fellowship Church and attended Word of Faith.

Survivors include his mother, Ruby Elmore of Dallas, GA; father, Daryl McWilliams of Dallas, GA; and brother, Quentin Delap of St. Louis, Missouri.

Funeral services will be held Thursday, October 29, 2009, at 3:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Clifford McGrady officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday from 1:00 PM until the service time.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

So young! Prayers to his family and friends.

His mother and he recently moved to Dallas and do not have a large support system in the local area.If you can drop by a dish and a kind word I know that she would be very grateful. This mother will have a very hard time in the future as she dedicated herself to caring for him. God Rest his soul.

His mother and he recently moved to Dallas and do not have a large support system in the local area.If you can drop by a dish and a kind word I know that she would be very grateful. This mother will have a very hard time in the future as she dedicated herself to caring for him. God Rest his soul.

What's the earliest a dish could be dropped off?

Bump