Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
THHoneybear

Missing child - just heard on scanner

Is there anyone that can get the archives on the scanner? Approx - 11:30 pm or shortly after.

There was a call for a missing child on sudie Rd.

The Name was -Justin Fennell /age 12 years.

Edited by THHoneybear

Wasn't this the child that was just found?

I just heard the call at APR. 11:40 pm tonight.

The name caught my attention is why i posted.I have a little more info,not much though.

EDIT-

more info from officer at hart rd. child was supposedly turned over to parents and is no longer missing.

Another officer said the child is not missing and to relay the message.12:05 am.

If anyone can get the archives on the scanner that is what was just said.

HB.

Edited by THHoneybear

I just edited my post, there must have been a mix up with some one.

Check the archives this REALY happened on the scanner just now ,as i said!!!

Hell, i thought mabe he ran away again or what every happend.

HB.

HB:

Can't verify either way but from what I understand, it would not be a great surprise if your supposition of "again" was the reality. Just saying ... but I don't think his antics will make the front page again.

pubby

HB:

Can't verify either way but from what I understand, it would not be a great surprise if your supposition of "again" was the reality. Just saying ... but I don't think his antics will make the front page again.

pubby

So He's gone again?

ok I am confused, it was posted at 1 yesterday that he was missing then he was found before 8 pm last night and then he was reported missing again at 11 last night Did I read that right? is he running away ?

ok I am confused, it was posted at 1 yesterday that he was missing then he was found before 8 pm last night and then he was reported missing again at 11 last night Did I read that right? is he running away ?

I with you Lady Raider, I'm confused too. I would say yes he is a run away....

I with you Lady Raider, I'm confused too. I would say yes he is a run away....

Oh, my!!! :( <_<

Sounds like they need to make plans in advance this go around where they may take him too once he's found next time. He may need professional help.

I hope that this all works out soon. So sad.

Oh, my!!! :( <_<

Sounds like they need to make plans in advance this go around where they may take him too once he's found next time. He may need professional help.

I hope that this all works out soon. So sad.

My husband said he recalls this child missing about 2 months ago too. Looks like he has a history of running away! There were signs posted at local gas stations with his picture then too!

My husband said he recalls this child missing about 2 months ago too. Looks like he has a history of running away! There were signs posted at local gas stations with his picture then too!

Then this family surely needs to seek professional help. There are major issues at play in this situation.

I agree Soapy I can not imagine not knowing if my child was gonna be gone every morning when I woke up..

I wonder where he is going when he runs away?

I agree Soapy I can not imagine not knowing if my child was gonna be gone every morning when I woke up..

I wonder where he is going when he runs away?

That is what I was wondering! Where is he going in the middle of the night?

I can verify this. My son knows of this boy and he is the one who reported his whereabouts yesterday. He was NOT assisting him, he just saw him somewhere and we reported it. YES he ran away several months ago also and the picture was up at Little Bears then.

I`m not sure the child ran away again last night or not.

It was a call to an officer to go to a home where a child was missing and had been seen walking with a back pack and the clothing was described as well.

Shortly after-wards, another officer said the child had been found and returned to the parents earlier in the day.

BUT,why was it announced AGAIN, many hours after he had been found??

If anyone can get to the scanner archives, they may be able to make some sense of it.

Because they use Nextels so much now days,it is hard to make heads or tails of some calls.

HB.