Paulding.com

No School Friday

Hey. I just got a call at my office. It said no school

Thanks for the ingo guuuurl! :wub: I wasn't sure if we would or not. Your da =@

This Does! :p

Thanks for keeping us informed and entertained. I think I'm starting to get cabin fever, so the distraction helps!

Got to ask since I have not heard of the schools being flooded. If they are hey no school until they get it fixed etc.

But why is school canceled for today and tomorrow? Just wondering.... roads for the most part will be the same on Monday.

Got to ask since I have not heard of the schools being flooded. If they are hey no school until they get it fixed etc.

But why is school canceled for today and tomorrow? Just wondering.... roads for the most part will be the same on Monday.

Boil water advisory and low water presure at many schools.

There was some flooding at EPHS, I do not have any idea how severe but there was water in the school.

I haven't gotten a call all week. Seriously. Weird.

:shrug:

I have not either, so I called today to find out why. Even though they have us fill out 5 million papers at the beginning of the year, they used the number from last year. If there was a phone number change you need to notify them. I would have thought the 5 million papers would have been a notification.....although I wondered who had to sit and go through all of them to make any changes.....guess no one. Lesson learned.....any changes from last year don't rely on the paperwork you filled out at the beginning of they year....verbally tell them. Cool with me.

I have not either, so I called today to find out why. Even though they have us fill out 5 million papers at the beginning of the year, they used the number from last year. If there was a phone number change you need to notify them. I would have thought the 5 million papers would have been a notification.....although I wondered who had to sit and go through all of them to make any changes.....guess no one. Lesson learned.....any changes from last year don't rely on the paperwork you filled out at the beginning of they year....verbally tell them. Cool with me.

I don't think there was a change - but I'll check next week. I'm not so concerned about it, since I have been kept up to date by other means.

I also have a new child attending there this year...