Paulding.com

Shaun Butler was the son of Firewood Man

I am so sorry to hear it was Rick's son.

We've been buying wood from him for at least 4 or 5 years.

My husband found out he was a Butler last time they talked, my husband is a Butler as well, and prolly somewhere down the line related.

Prayers for the family during such a sad time.

Prayers-1.gif

Prayers for the family! This was so sad.

am so glad you thought of my son 28 years old my first child its so hard to say what i feel i ask god to take me not him i wanted to go with him thoughts going through my head lord what will i do do i end now i woant to be where he is ,then the phone rang i anwser it was mike a good friend of mine ,he said rick you have 2 more sons that need you

that need you i cant tell you what good news that meant to me it picked me up thoughts going away.I cant explain it

but the phone just starts ringing am talking and pain coming and going and i realize I have a family that needs me too

am so glad you thought of my son 28 years old my first child its so hard to say what i feel i ask god to take me not him i wanted to go with him thoughts going through my head lord what will i do do i end now i woant to be where he is ,then the phone rang i anwser it was mike a good friend of mine ,he said rick you have 2 more sons that need you

that need you i cant tell you what good news that meant to me it picked me up thoughts going away.I cant explain it

but the phone just starts ringing am talking and pain coming and going and i realize I have a family that needs me too

You are right, 2 Sons and a Wife. Rick, prayers will help you through this and put your faith in the Lords Hands.

Shaun would want you to remember the good times and be there to guide the other 2 Boys.

It will take time and you have alot of Friends that are there for you.

yall will be in our prayers .. im very sorry for your loss .. he was a friend of our oldest sons ... i know he would want you to keep on going ... as others have said you have a whole family that needs you here ... God Bless

Your pain is felt through the words you've written and I am so sorry for your loss. My family will pray for you and your family.

I am sooo sorry for your loss....

your family is in my thoughts and prayers