Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
weatherboy

Area store in Hiram

Watching wsb channel 2 and they showed Scarlett Indulegence's shop and the water was up to the top step of the porch. Praying that the water doesn't destroy their business. Folks like someone else has already said we need to pray before going to bed for the people that are being flooded out of their homes and business. Don't forget to pray. Thanks.

Edited by Goober Pyle

I saw this on the news too. The gas station parking lot was flooded. I will keep y'all in my prayers!

I'm sure glad it's raised a little, anyway!!! I pray everything will be OK for Scarlett and Bruce!! I do not remember it raining this much in a long while. Maybe the time the car lots on Thornton Rd was flooded???? John Bleakley, I think it was.........and the Team Honda/Nissan/. It was even down in the flats, near the old Mercer location.

I'm sure glad it's raised a little, anyway!!! I pray everything will be OK for Scarlett and Bruce!! I do not remember it raining this much in a long while. Maybe the time the car lots on Thornton Rd was flooded???? John Bleakley, I think it was.........and the Team Honda. It was even down in the flats, near the old Mercer location.

Yeah, the last time I remember this kind of rain was Hurrican Opal, but we had the wind with it too.

I talked to Scarlet last night and they went down to the store - but couldn't really tell much. The fireman that was there did tell them that the one good thing was, was that the water had started to crest so any more rain would just run off. They really won't know until it gets daylight. There are a lot of business down 92 that may have similiar problems, please pray for them all.

GEEEZZZ, this is crazy!!

I hope their business will be ok. Prayers for you scarlet and bruce.

Hubby's business is right there. He's heading over to check out the damage. With all the road closings I doube he'll make it anywhere near there. I told him to take pics. so maybe I'll have some to share. We're just worried about the employees. They live on location.