Paulding.com

$50 Highlight special

Wow, I'm just seeing this for the very first time. That is a really good deal.

Great salon, Krystal has done my hair for about 10 years (love her) Lovecake101 also works at Bloom and she is great with color. I love mine, the color is very rich :blush:

Bloom hair salon is offering a special for highlights and a haircut. The special is $50 and it is for tues thru Fri from 10 to 3. Call as soon as possible for your appointment! Long hair may be an additional charge. Thank you. Bloom hair salon

ok if long hair is extra, then is there a bigger discount than what you are offering for very, very ,fine hair. i literally have no hair at all?

ok if long hair is extra, then is there a bigger discount than what you are offering for very, very ,fine hair. i literally have no hair at all?

We will have to see your hair to tell you for sure but $50 is a great deal no matter what... a Haircut is usually $20 by itself. We would love to talk to you more. Call the salon and make an appointment or just stop by and let someone talk to you about it. See ya soon!

We are offering this special today and tomorrow. Yes, on a Saturday! Call and make an appointment as soon as you can, spaces are filling up!