Paulding.com

She must of had some pretty good tires because they held up real good.

Hey maybe that could be a new ad for the tires......Great tires even hold up to stop-sticks when the police chase you :lol:

Maybe it was some of those "run flat" tires that have the self-sealing stuff inside.

I wonder if that would really work with stop-strips.

I can't go back and listen to the beginning of this one, but from my memory, HPD was dispatched to a shoplifting in progress. The lady left before the officer arrived.

A SO unit spotted the van and cut the median to catch up to her. She made like she was going to pull over and then took off. The officers thought she was going to Rockmart and the officers deployed the stop sticks at the 61/278 area.

This lady about came up my rear end and they deployed the stop sticks about 100 ft or less in front of me (I was stopped on the side of the road). I was on 278 in the right lane and couldn't figure out why a PO was in the median ahead of me. I saw the lights coming up in the left lane behind me, so I slowed to pull over and realized the van behind me was neither slowing down nor pulling over. She swerved around my tail end. and they threw the stop sticks - didn't slow her down a bit.

Got my heart pounding a little though! LOL I am glad no one was hurt - especially the kid.