Paulding.com

Charles Herman Walters......my daddy

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. My daddy met Jesus at 1:30 a.m. this morning........I am just waiting to find out when the arrangements have been made and when I will be going home to help put him at rest..........pray for my mom and my sister and brother as they all need strength right now. I have not talked to my mother yet....please pray that God gives me the right words to say. I am kind of numb right now but want to thank everyone -_-

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. My daddy met Jesus at 1:30 a.m. this morning........I am just waiting to find out when the arrangements have been made and when I will be going home to help put him at rest..........pray for my mom and my sister and brother as they all need strength right now. I have not talked to my mother yet....please pray that God gives me the right words to say. I am kind of numb right now but want to thank everyone -_-

Praying for you and your family. I don't think any words will be necessary just lots of hugs and tears and that will say it all.God Bless.

Edited by weatherboy

I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family for peace and comfort.

I know although you were expecting this, that it does not make it any easier.. you will find the right words for your mom.. sometimes you say it best when you say nothing at all.. just be there...

my prayers will be with you and for your mom when everyone has goes home, and she is left alone that she will find peace and her heart floods with wonderful memories to help her..

when all is said and done, and your mom can not sleep and she needs comfort just remember God will be there.

I spoke to my sister because my mother was not answering her telephone. Please pray for my mom........my brother and sister are at the hospital with my mom.....I guess she passed out cold and they had to call the ambulance to come get her. The doctors think that because she is so tired, stressed, diabetic and on oxygen that she is physically exhausted. I am waiting to hear more about her but I know that God is placing His loving hands around her...........I haven't even spoke to her yet........but I know that God will let me when the time is right..........Thank you everyone for your wonderful posts......As of now they think dads funeral will not be until next Friday if mom's condition gets better.......God bless you all!!!!!!!

There are not any right words. It's difficult to loose a parent, and difficult to see the one remaining one grieve. I'll be praying for you and your family. I'm glad you have the comfort of KNOWING where your Dad is now. I pray that God holds you all close and keeps your mom in his loving arms and gives that comfort that surpasses all understanding, that only he can provide.

I'm sorry for your loss.