Paulding.com

NOTW CHRISTIAN Apparel now in stock

Long Time no Posts... Vito's Cafe/ Emilia's Corner Gifts is proud to announce we are carrying NOTW Clothing and Accessories. Being a Christian Family and Local Business owners we are excited to launch our new line. For all those unfamiliar with NOTW please come in and check it out. All of the clothing is great quality and has positive Christian messages. We are proud to carry a brand that helps build strong family values and stylish too!

HERE are the girls & Guys styles we currently have in stock:

girls_Lovina_MAIN(1).jpg LOVINA

Cursive writing of the word "Love" is surrounded by scribbles that form a cross. Amidst the scribbles, look closely and you will find the word "Jesus" tucked in. Print on back reads, "...neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

guys_SeeNOTW_MAIN.jpg SEE NOTW

"I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE!" is a testimony of a blind man that Jesus healed! The whole story in John 9 is amazing. It shows physical blindness and then spiritual blindness. We all were once blind in our sin, but now we see Jesus! A picture of the human eye transforms into a colorful nebula from outer space, showing the mystery of the human eye. It's a miracle we can see what is not of this world!

girls_LovelyBabydoll_MAIN.jpg LOVELY

Elegant hearts merge into each other creating a beautiful pattern. The words "Love is Jesus" are found in the center of each heart! 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 is the definition of true love, which is definitely "not of this world". Let's love one another, just how Jesus loves us!

girls_Forever_MAIN.jpg FOREVER

"LIFE'S SHORT. HEAVEN'S FOREVER." is the best encouragement for Christian's and the scariest thought for Unbelievers. 1 John 2:16-17 below says "For all that is in the worldthe lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of lifeis not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." Start a conversation with someone about Jesus today, it could change their life for eternity!

girls_GloryRevealedFashionTop_MAIN(3).jpg GLORY REVEALED

With flourishes around the NOTW logo, you start to see the point of this message unfold. From the scripture Romans 8:18 we have God's promise of eternal glory. The troubles we go through in this life don't compare to how eternity with God will be! The flourishes are glimpses of the glory that will be revealed in us, but the distress of the design is the troubles of here and now. So do not stress over things you cannot control, but focus on God's promises!

guys_AcrossTheCity_MAIN.jpg ACROSS THE CITY

This is a picture of NOTW's core message, that we are an identity, set apart even while we are in this world. With the NOTW logo spray painted in the midst of a city scene, the text comes to life. "You shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth." Acts 1:8. So when you are afraid to tell others about Jesus, call on God for the power to be a witness!

girls_GuidedFashionTop_MAIN(1).jpg GUIDED

Only imagine how dry and weak someone can be traveling in the desert... Now, imagine how our Lord is always there giving us strength, nursing us every moment we go weak. That's how He is with us. Isaiah 58:11 is so encouraging to those who are walking through the desert, but soon will reach the living garden that God has promised.

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. - Isaiah 58:11

guys_Turn_MAIN.jpg TURN

Profound message that will make you look twice. As you look down the barrel of this gun, you will notice that it's actually shaped like a heart. The message reads,"Turn from evil and do good. Seek peace & pursue it." from Psalm 34:14. The reason the writing is backwards is this message was meant to be read in a mirror, because it starts with the person wearing it! Let this serve as a daily reminder to be a peacemaker whenever you put on your shirt!

guys_Bright_MAIN(2).jpg BRIGHT (GIRLS)

This bright colored shirt reflects Jesus! Jesus said in Revelation 22:16 that He is "the Bright and Morning Star". This world is so dark it's easy to hide our sin from people and even God. Bring everything that you are into the light of God's Son. Allow Him to reveal the things you don't need and receive the warmth and life only found in Him! These sweet shades represent Jesus in our life, we can now be out in the sun, living with and seeing God through Jesus Christ!

WE ALSO ARE CARRYING SELECT CAR DECALS:

windowsticker_iamback(1).jpg windowsticker_lovedbygod(1).jpg windowsticker_wetrust(1).jpg faith_hope_love.jpg jfreak1(3).gif notwflames_1.gif

Let Us know what you think and God Bless

I like! Prices?

Prices vary from 19.99 for 3 out of 4 men's t's to 28.99 for the purple glory revealed fashion top.

The window decals are $7.99 They look even better in person. We also have the full product line in our in store catalog. We plan to make special orders in styles and sizes we may not have in stock.

I'm excited about the positive feedback

We are also looking for Church events we may be able to participate. We recently attended a fall kickoff with a local church and part of the proceeds went back to the church.

I like... Very cool clothes. I am totally feeling the second SEE shirt. If i didn't read the description i would of totally missed the eye in the middle. Very cool. Do you have any Larges left? Also do you have any of the "in god we trust" decals? That would look sweet on the back window of my car.

I like... Very cool clothes. I am totally feeling the second SEE shirt. If i didn't read the description i would of totally missed the eye in the middle. Very cool. Do you have any Larges left? Also do you have any of the "in god we trust" decals? That would look sweet on the back window of my car.

We do have a large left in the SEE shirt and an extra Large

We only have 2 in god we trust decals they are a very hot item

^_^ ok - I dont get out much - please refresh us on where you are located so I can come get a T - a young man at our church is getting baptisted this week and I would love to give him a T as a gift.

Our address 10175 dallas acworth hwy dallas ga 30132

You can also get our info by clicking the www.myvitoscafe.com link below