Paulding.com

Ughh...I can't make up my mind!

GALineman's wife: Sorry to hear you're high-risk...I bet you can't relax. It was hard for me to be excited up until last week when I hit 12 weeks just bc of my miscarriage.

I like that cut, but my hair would NEVER cooperate like that unless I fried it w/ a flat iron. Mine's too thick.

Mine's super thin and I still use a flat iron.

I liked the cut - but layered is easier - especially when you get to the point where you don't want to raise your arms above your head from sheer exhaustion.

GALineman's wife: Sorry to hear you're high-risk...I bet you can't relax. It was hard for me to be excited up until last week when I hit 12 weeks just bc of my miscarriage.

I like that cut, but my hair would NEVER cooperate like that unless I fried it w/ a flat iron. Mine's too thick.

Thanks, but Im surprisingly calm this one. My first one I had a miscarriage due to a molar pregnancy and had to have a d&c at 11 weeks, crushed me, so when I got pregnant with lil man, I was a nervous wreck and ended up having him 8 weeks early due to severe preeclampsia, my kidneys and liver had completely shut down and my blood pressure was like 220/190, they didnt know how I wasnt in seizures, so they had to take him immediately. I wasnt going to have anymore out of fear from the last time, but my chances are actually less with the second full term pregnancy than the first time.

Mine's super thin and I still use a flat iron.

I liked the cut - but layered is easier - especially when you get to the point where you don't want to raise your arms above your head from sheer exhaustion.

Ugh...I'm already like that and I'm only gonna be 13 weeks tomorrow. :lol:

Thanks, but Im surprisingly calm this one. My first one I had a miscarriage due to a molar pregnancy and had to have a d&c at 11 weeks, crushed me, so when I got pregnant with lil man, I was a nervous wreck and ended up having him 8 weeks early due to severe preeclampsia, my kidneys and liver had completely shut down and my blood pressure was like 220/190, they didnt know how I wasnt in seizures, so they had to take him immediately. I wasnt going to have anymore out of fear from the last time, but my chances are actually less with the second full term pregnancy than the first time.

Yes, you're considerably less likely to develop preeclampsia during your second pregnancy. Good luck to you - and congrats!!!

Ugh...I'm already like that and I'm only gonna be 13 weeks tomorrow. :lol:

It gets better!

And then worse... :lol:

Wow...I can't imagine. -_-

Keep me updated!!!