Paulding.com

BLOWOUT SALE! 1 day only! Sat. August 1

BIG BLOWOUT SALE at THE ENDLESS YARD SALE STORE

Entire store will be 1/2 price on Saturday! We will be open 10:00am - 6:00pm. If you've been to see us, you know what great prices we already have, but if you haven't, now is definately the time to come check us out! We must make room for new inventory!

Clothes (tops, shorts, pants, jeans, dresses, skirts, bathing suits), shoes, pocketbooks will all be just $1.00!

All furniture, electronics, toys, music, lamps, knick knacks, EVERYTHING will be on sale!

Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, August 1st! Hope to see you then! And remember, you are helping to benefit The Alzheimer's Foundation!

BIG BLOWOUT SALE at THE ENDLESS YARD SALE STORE

Entire store will be 1/2 price on Saturday! We will be open 10:00am - 6:00pm. If you've been to see us, you know what great prices we already have, but if you haven't, now is definately the time to come check us out! We must make room for new inventory!

Clothes (tops, shorts, pants, jeans, dresses, skirts, bathing suits), shoes, pocketbooks will all be just $1.00!

All furniture, electronics, toys, music, lamps, knick knacks, EVERYTHING will be on sale!

Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, August 1st! Hope to see you then! And remember, you are helping to benefit The Alzheimer's Foundation!

Half-Price? Awesome deal, Mary. I need to make me an E.Y.S.S. run to see what you have!!

That sounds great Tahnks for offering this.

You bet, hope you can make it!

I just love, love, love your store! Guess Im due for a visit :D

Thank you so much! I guess you are due, hope to see you!

I've never heard of this store, so I guess I will be there on Saturday to check it out! Is it a thrift store or new goods?

I like to think of us as upper class thrift store. We offer a lot more than your typical thrift store. We do not have new items, except for a few. We work off donations (which are greatly appreciated!) so most items are used. We do get a great selection of donations, you never know what you might find! I have a lot of people say I should sell on E-Bay and Craigslist, but to me it's the thrill of finding your next treasureat a great price! We have furniture, electronics, kitchen, bathroom, clothes (including PLUS size!), toys, books, music, movies, shoes, lamps, LOTS of knick knacks, pictures, photo frames, baskets, baby items, linens, sporting goods. And it's constantly changing, I put out new items throughout the day! Hope you can make it, and please introduce yourself!

Half-Price? Awesome deal, Mary. I need to make me an E.Y.S.S. run to see what you have!!

YES! Entire store, nothing held back! You are due for a visit!