Paulding.com

Reminder on last day to shop.

Today is the last day that Amazing Variety will be open. When they close this evening, they will be closed for good. I believe they are open until 6 pm today. They do not have a computer there so I told Melinda I would post this for her so that everyone had the last opportunity to take advantage of the deals they have...on top of their already low prices, EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 50% OFF!!! She just restocked the shelves so there are lots and lots of things left in all categories of items. Paperback books are 50 cents now and hard backs are $1.00...if you have kids, they have lots of kids books. Still have lots of toys, personal items, yard tools, etc.

Don't miss out on the last day to get these deals!!! :D

I also want to thank Melinda and Danny for providing a store that we have all saved a lot of money for our necessities and I have purchased lots of toys for Shelby for Christmas and birthdays there. I know you are moving on to better and brighter things and I'm so happy for you that the new business has taken off so well and you are going back to school and being at home more with your kids. I know you have missed that!!!

Most of all, I thank them for their friendship and working together. Our friendship will be one that lasts forever Melinda and I'll see you on the other side! ;)

Scarlet

13867.gif

I went by and shopped today and they had a lot. I bought stuff twice. I stopped by the second time to see if I could help her with some things. She is an awsome sweet lady and I wish her the best in school. She will be missed, but I am sure we will see her more on Pcom now!!