Paulding.com

Magic at Italian restaurant on Cedarcrest

After missing a few weekends due to performances around the country, I'll be back at Paisano's on Cedarcrest this Saturday night. Don't miss it!

I just got back from two *sold-out* theater shows in Mississippi, a corporate meeting in Mississippi, a speaking engagement for Greystone and other EMCs in Savannah, and two presentations on a church mission trip in Jacksonville. I have two meetings on Friday, and I leave Sunday for a week at the Magic Castle in Hollywood.** This Saturday, though, I'll be entertaining at Paisano's from 6pm to 9pm and I hope to see you there! I'm going to miss a couple more nights in August due to engagements already on the calendar, so don't put off coming out to see me if you have been considering it!

Best,

JMT

**(BTW - not a preschool in sight, for those few petty souls here who get their jollies by belittling and mocking my work. Although on the 2 or 3 annual occasions when I do entertain at a preschool or kindergarten, I quite enjoy the laughter and joy that the students, teachers, and I share together.)

Back at Paisano's tonight! See you between 6pm and 9pm!

I leave Sunday morning for a week in Los Angeles, so this is my last performance in town for a while. Hope to see you there!