Paulding.com

Here's the story as I know it.

I was called Tuesday afternoon by the grandfather of a little 3 year old girl who died on Monday. His request was to make a collage of her photos for the visitation and funeral to be held in Waycross, GA. this week.

This post is not about the collage we put together but about the need for prayers for this family.

I don't even know their name since I worked with the step grandfather. He told me the family moved from the Waycross area to Dallas /Hiram for better job opportunities. They relocated to here within the last month or so and have few friends here as yet.

The little girl came down very sick on Sunday and went to the ER for attention. After going home and feeling better for some hours she became very sick again on Monday. As the mother got the little girl and her little sister together to return to the ER the 3 year old died.

All the family is of course devastated. I wish I knew their names but I don't – God will know who we are praying for. I understand they live near the QT off 61.

Tears flowed as grandmother and grandfather looked at the collection of photos. All the three of us could do was have a group hug and share the box of Kleenex.

Photographs are vehicles to rekindle memories.

The dates on this are so close together. More prayers for this family please.

post-6208-1248320157_thumb.jpg

A wake up call to stop and smell the roses----the granddad first called me while I was playing with my four sweet grandchildren.

Oh Nicholas, my eyes swelled with tears as I enlarged the collage and looked at that precious baby, so happy and full of life. May God hold her gently in His arms. My prayers are with this family as they go through each and every difficult day without their Angel. How terribly sad!!!!!!

I cant even imagine how they are right now :( I heard about this the other day and my heart just sank. What strong personalities they have at that age....

prayers said for anyone who knew this little girl

Prayers are being said for this sweet angel. I sure hope they find out what happened to her.. I googled her name and this is her obituary:

Harley Rae Baldwin, 3, died suddenly Monday (July 20, 2009) at her residence in Dallas, GA. She was born and resided in Jacksonville, FL until moving to Dallas, GA two months ago. Survivors include her parents, Mikey and Tia Garcia Baldwin of Dallas; one sister, Bailey Shae Baldwin of Dallas; paternal grandparents, Dan Music (wife Joani) of Waycross, and Teresa Dawdy (husband Jeff) of Jacksonville, FL; maternal grandmother, Pamela Forbes of Waynesville, NC; aunt and uncle, Peggy and Jack Harrison of Blackshear; and numerous other family relatives and friends. A graveside service will be held 11:00 a.m. Friday (July 24, 2009) at Telmore Cemetery. Following the service, the family will receive friends at the home of Peggy Harrison, 408 Church St., Blackshear, GA 31516. Music Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Sympathy may be expressed by signing the online registry at www.musicfuneralhome.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers are being said for this sweet angel. I sure hope they find out what happened to her.. I googled her name and this is her obituary:

Harley Rae Baldwin, 3, died suddenly Monday (July 20, 2009) at her residence in Dallas, GA. She was born and resided in Jacksonville, FL until moving to Dallas, GA two months ago. Survivors include her parents, Mikey and Tia Garcia Baldwin of Dallas; one sister, Bailey Shae Baldwin of Dallas; paternal grandparents, Dan Music (wife Joani) of Waycross, and Teresa Dawdy (husband Jeff) of Jacksonville, FL; maternal grandmother, Pamela Forbes of Waynesville, NC; aunt and uncle, Peggy and Jack Harrison of Blackshear; and numerous other family relatives and friends. A graveside service will be held 11:00 a.m. Friday (July 24, 2009) at Telmore Cemetery. Following the service, the family will receive friends at the home of Peggy Harrison, 408 Church St., Blackshear, GA 31516. Music Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Sympathy may be expressed by signing the online registry at www.musicfuneralhome.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for finding this and posting.

I am so sorry to hear about this. I will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers. As God welcomes this little Angel home, I pray that He will wrap His loving arms around her family and help them find peace.

Thanks to whoever gives out Mayberrys, it is humbling to get another.

Monday I got a phone call while taking part of the afternoon off to play with my grandchildren. The call was a request to take some photos this family had and build a collage. Then the man on the other end of the line tells me the request is because his 3 year old granddaughter had died suddenly and he needs the collage within 24 hours so it can be taken to Waycross for the funeral.

As I leave my grandchildren to go help this new family in need, I an asking God to keep them safe while I am gone.

Then when I post what little I know of the situation and call for prayers for the family who lost the little girl. I get a Mayberry.

Thank you.

Nicholas

My prayers go out to this family. I can not even imagine the pain and heartache they are going through at this time.

This little girl was less than a month older than my daughter. That really hits home.

We learned bacck in March how quickly a child can become sick. Our 6 yo daughter became deathly ill. We went to the dr twice and they sent us home. We ended up at Scottish Rite the next day with only 24 hrs to live. I lost my mother at the age of 8, but almost losing my child was the worst moment in my life. My heart hurts for this family or any that have to go through a child's death. Prayers said.

• 1 year later...

For some reason, I decided to come back to these posts and reread them. Harley has been gone since July 20, 2009....and we recently celebrated her birthday. She would have been five! Unbelievable. As I'm sitting here reading all these posts, I am still amazed at the kindness of absolute strangers. I am still and forever humbled by everyone's thoughts and prayers. I just wanted to thank you all again! And, of course, to Nicholas, you started this and you were there for us when we needed you. The collage has since been framed...it's still beautiful and it makes me smile everytime I see it! Thank You for giving up your afternoon of family time to give this family something that will last a lifetime.

:)

Tia Taylor

• Like 4