Paulding.com

Family Fun Festival Rockmart Ga.

Are they doing the duck run down the river this year? I love to see that! :D

I cannot imagine them having the Homespun Festival and NOT having the duck race. They are so cute and people really take their duck racing personal!!! :lol:

Will someone please post directions to this? I know how to get to Rockmart out 278 but where do I go once I get to the WMart?

Will someone please post directions to this? I know how to get to Rockmart out 278 but where do I go once I get to the WMart?

Go down to IGA Foods and turn left at the light you will see a subway. Go down passed the school on the left and turn right where the Chinese resturant is and go straight passed the post office on the left you will see marble street and the park on the left.:)

Hope this helps or you can google Homespun in Rockmart. :)

Edited by Bellascloset
Go down to IGA Foods and turn left at the light you will see a subway. Go down passed the school on the left and turn where the Chinese resturant is and go straight passed the post office the you will see marble street and the park on the left. :)

Hope this helps or you can google Homespun in Rockmart. :)

Thank you

We are hoping to attend we have lived in Rockmart 10 years and have never been. I have only heard great things about this. We sit outside and watch the fireworks from our back yard.

I haven't been in several years but it does offer a lot of family fun and has something for everyone.

If I am not mistaken Lil RaceGirl will be performing at some point, too. :wub:

You are correct K- she'll be singing on Saturday at 5:30.