Paulding.com

Miss Savannah Michelle Little, age 2 weeks, of Dallas, passed away on July 10, 2009. She was born on June 25, 2009, in Sylva, North Carolina.

Survivors include parents, Paul and Callie Gluckman Little of Dallas; brother, Titus Little of Dallas; fraternal grandparents, Thomas & Mickey Little of Dallas; maternal grandparents, Betty & Richard Gluckman of Powder Springs; several aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, at 11:00 a.m., from Clark Funeral Home Chapel with Brother Darrell Hunter officiating. Interment will follow in Powder Springs Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday, July 13, 2009, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

Oh my! How sad!! :( Prayers going up for the family. :(

It is very sad. Especially if you knew all of the circumstances and struggles this sweet little angel's parents have endured. Y'all PLEASE pray for them to find peace and comfort.

It is very sad. Especially if you knew all of the circumstances and struggles this sweet little angel's parents have endured. Y'all PLEASE pray for them to find peace and comfort.

Was she born early? or with medical problems? - if ya don't mind me asking. My prayers and my thoughts are with this family. Loosing a child is the hardest thing that any parent could ever imagine.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all here for the kind words and encouragement. Our daughter had a condition known as Trisomy 13. It is almost always fatal before age 1.

This has been a very difficult time for us. We do still have a lot to be thankful for, including our precious son Titus, who is doing very well.

We have been through a whole lot the past several years. I have late stage Lyme Disease. It went undiagnosed for 13 years and has nearly killed me and quite frankly it might still. I have had 6 surgeries in the last 5 years, in part due to complications caused by the disease.

I can no longer walk or stand for more than 30-60 minutes at a time. I have a lot of confusion and difficulty concentrating, migraines almost daily etc. I have severe joint and muscle pains.

I have developed blood clots to the point that blood thinners will be continued for the rest of my life.

I have become allergic to almost everything. The allergist run a test of 60 different environmental allergens and I was severely allergic to all. Now I have started becoming allergic to foods I have always consumed before. I must avoid ALL corn products at all costs. Does anyone realize just how many products contain corn products?

I can't even wear shoes anymore. I am allergic to them as well. Upon wearing shoes, my feet swell and my feet and ankles hurt to the point they feel broken.

And this is just some of our problems.

Of course I can no longer work. I tried to keep going but was forced out on the companies long-term disability program. It takes that a while to kick in and we haven't seen a check in 6 weeks.

And through all this.....We still are happy. I still love life, my family, and God. And I know they love me.

We know that we will make it through this and come out the other side as better people.

Thanks again to you all! We covet your prayers!

Paul, Callie, and Titus Little

ps. If anyone is a book lover check out our small press Full Moon Press

and our online bookstore Premium Books.Net

Paul, God is able to exceeding and abundantly meet all of our needs. I have to remind myself this many times when I find myself feeling down. And my problems are minor compared to yours. Hang in there. And we will keep praying. Give that precious Titus a hug from the Hughes family. :wub:

Paul, God is able to exceeding and abundantly meet all of our needs. I have to remind myself this many times when I find myself feeling down. And my problems are minor compared to yours. Hang in there. And we will keep praying. Give that precious Titus a hug from the Hughes family. :wub:

Thanks for the word of encouragement!

I am know God is able to guide us and help us through everything and we need not worry. I am actually a preacher as well as a former bookstore employee.

Ironically, I was asked to preach Father's Day night at my church. I preached a message of God's Grace being sufficient for us.

I had no idea that our twins would be born 8 weeks early, over 200 miles from home, and that we would lose Savannah. I guess Callie and I became "living proof" of God's Grace being enough to get us through.

Thanks again!

Paul, Callie, and Titus

Thanks to all here for the kind words and encouragement. Our daughter had a condition known as Trisomy 13. It is almost always fatal before age 1.

This has been a very difficult time for us. We do still have a lot to be thankful for, including our precious son Titus, who is doing very well.

We have been through a whole lot the past several years. I have late stage Lyme Disease. It went undiagnosed for 13 years and has nearly killed me and quite frankly it might still. I have had 6 surgeries in the last 5 years, in part due to complications caused by the disease.

I can no longer walk or stand for more than 30-60 minutes at a time. I have a lot of confusion and difficulty concentrating, migraines almost daily etc. I have severe joint and muscle pains.

I have developed blood clots to the point that blood thinners will be continued for the rest of my life.

I have become allergic to almost everything. The allergist run a test of 60 different environmental allergens and I was severely allergic to all. Now I have started becoming allergic to foods I have always consumed before. I must avoid ALL corn products at all costs. Does anyone realize just how many products contain corn products?

I can't even wear shoes anymore. I am allergic to them as well. Upon wearing shoes, my feet swell and my feet and ankles hurt to the point they feel broken.

And this is just some of our problems.

Of course I can no longer work. I tried to keep going but was forced out on the companies long-term disability program. It takes that a while to kick in and we haven't seen a check in 6 weeks.

And through all this.....We still are happy. I still love life, my family, and God. And I know they love me.

We know that we will make it through this and come out the other side as better people.

Thanks again to you all! We covet your prayers!

Paul, Callie, and Titus Little

ps. If anyone is a book lover check out our small press Full Moon Press

and our online bookstore Premium Books.Net

Hi Paul,

I am also suffering Lyme disease, you know thw political disease that does not exist.

I would love the opportunity to interveiw you while you can still give a good interveiw, would you please contact me.

Laurie

Hi Paul,

I am also suffering with Lyme disease, you know thw political disease that does not exist.

I would love the opportunity to interveiw you while you can still give a good interveiw, would you please contact me.

Laurie

Thanks for the word of encouragement!

I am know God is able to guide us and help us through everything and we need not worry. I am actually a preacher as well as a former bookstore employee.

Ironically, I was asked to preach Father's Day night at my church. I preached a message of God's Grace being sufficient for us.

I had no idea that our twins would be born 8 weeks early, over 200 miles from home, and that we would lose Savannah. I guess Callie and I became "living proof" of God's Grace being enough to get us through.

Thanks again!

Paul, Callie, and Titus

Paul,

I do not know you personally but do know Tommy and Mickey. Your family is in my prayers.

Susan

I HAD A FRIEND THAT LOST ONE TWIN & THE OTHER SURVIVED....SHE SAID PEOPLE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WAS GRIEVING FOR ONE WHILE CELEBRATING LIFE OF THE OTHER....THE MOOD SWINGS WERE VERY HARD ON HER....

I HAVE BEEN WHERE WHERE YOU ARE...& I WAS THANKFUL THAT GOD MADE THE DECISION TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER JUST AFTER SHE WAS BORN & I WAS SPARED THE HARD

DECISIONS ....HE MADE THEM FOR ME... I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS BUT I DID NOT HAVE TO WATCH HER SUFFER...

I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

AND MY HUSBAND HAD LYMES DISEASE & ROCKY MTN SPOTTED FEVER..&..SHINGLES....BUT HE WAS BLESSED WITH NOT TOO MANY SIDE EFFECTS AS THEY WERE CAUGHT FAIRLY SOON...GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RECOVERY..