Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ladytasciovan

Going to MacFarlane's

Just decided to go tomorrow night... that would be Saturday.. So actually that would be tonight :D since its past midnight. No special occasion ( 'cept GNR is coming and I was hoping to introduce him around) :D Other than that, just kicking back. If you been around PCOM much you may have seen me, I am not hard to miss.. If you come by, please say howdy, don't stalk me, that's my job.. I hold the OFFICIAL title- check it. :lol: I love to listen to singers, I dance a bit too, don't need much to get me started... B) Be there about sevenish.. yeah I spell it out.. that’s 7ish.. I am very punctual, but most people’s watches are ish... :lol:

YOU ARE KIDDING. I have plans tomorrow. <_<

If you stay late we may see each other. ( I mean late) ;)

I will be there till they kick me out.. hows that... :lol:

Hey Madea B) :)

I may see you later in the evening after Pubby and I are done at the fireworks show giving out the bingo cards!

I will be there till they kick me out.. hows that... :lol:

Hey Madea B) :)

:good: I'll try to make it after raccoon creek.

Just decided to go tomorrow night... that would be Saturday.. So actually that would be tonight :D since its past midnight. No special occasion ( 'cept GNR is coming and I was hoping to introduce him around) :D Other than that, just kicking back. If you been around PCOM much you may have seen me, I am not hard to miss.. If you come by, please say howdy, don't stalk me, that's my job.. I hold the OFFICIAL title- check it. :lol: I love to listen to singers, I dance a bit too, don't need much to get me started... B) Be there about sevenish.. yeah I spell it out.. that’s 7ish.. I am very punctual, but most people’s watches are ish... :lol:

Hahaha, Lady Tass, I wonder how much you will get for me, hhhmmm.

I think I will be there tonight

Well I will have my white hat ON, or ON the table.. so that should help B) Look for that.. or the strange guy.. that'd be GNR.. :lol: I'm trying to sneek the fer sale sign on em.*shh* ;)

Damn, unfortunately I can't make it... I am flat broke til the check clears the bank.... <_<