Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ladytasciovan

Hey Bartender - TGIF

Now for something a bit older but still great to listen to.

HEY PATCH BOY.. we need more ice... :lol:

Refill please and here's some Thriving Ivory :D

I gotcha... sent him on an errand. :p

post-15427-1247278848.jpg

pardon the intro

What a has been. Guess that is better than the never gonna be's though.

What a has been. Guess that is better than the never gonna be's though.

Dang, I dont know anyone that doesn't wanna start moving when they hear that song :huh: :p

Hola Lady Tass! I'll have a 'ritia also - and supersize it please - I'm celebrating my son's surprise marriage today! (.....any excuse to party :lol: )

Hola Lady Tass! I'll have a 'ritia also - and supersize it please - I'm celebrating my son's surprise marriage today! (.....any excuse to party :lol: )

HOLA hey hey.. wow. hey there, surprise marriage :o yeah, there's a SUPRISE!!! :lol: OK WELL, one SUPER SIZE Coming up... B)

post-15427-1247281175_thumb.jpg

As bartender I get a free spin, a dedication moment to jlh10101 who gave me a zen moment in thought.. thanks.

B)

:lol:

HEY YOU GUYS.... GUESS WHAT I FOUND B)

Oh hell no. *runningbeforemarkgetshere*

B)

Oh hell no. *runningbeforemarkgetshere*

They've taken it ALL.. PIRATEs.. gaw.. best i can do..

live with it ... until i can code from another site.. have a shot... :lol: B)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

OH wait,, that was mine.. :lol: I meant the T killya..

post-15427-1247282024_thumb.jpg

post-15427-1247282087_thumb.jpg

I think trying to find things on Utube is like this.. :lol:

wanna 'nother?

Das 'cause all the "artists" want their *inthevoiceofjay* mothertruckin movie check!!!!

I need something strong! I'm wide awake. <_<

What power?

The power of voodoo.

... Did you see the WITCH :o :lol: She wants sumin..

I need something strong! I'm wide awake. <_<

HEY ho B) sorry to keep ya the git is gettin it. :lol: How ya been, canna get ya anything else, a chair, a table, a monkey?

Do what?

Remind me of the babe B)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

post-15427-1247285151.jpg

I was thinking of eating dinner tomorrow at MacFarlane's.... do a post later, or in the morning.... last minute thing.. see if I can pawn you off GNR.. :lol: .. maybe some of the good ladies will show up and give me a galleon for some information :lol: whaddya think

I would love to join you Tass, just call me and let me know what time. Of course I'll have to call everyone else and tell them I can make it but oh well :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love to join you Tass, just call me and let me know what time. Of course I'll have to call everyone else and tell them I can make it but oh well :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: WTF.... yeah you call Everyone.. and tell em to sail without ya.. :lol: phantom.. :lol: way left there.. * shakes head.. Sure I can find someone on the dating game.. *hand on chin*

I'm going to go ......this way ;) hey roger..

Hopefully I'll see all of you tonight (Saturday) For Adult Karaoke starting at 9.

Remember, tonight is "Alter Ego" theme night - so dress up your best, come get your eat, drink, and sing on, and let's play!!

-MacFarlane's

Hopefully I'll see all of you tonight (Saturday) For Adult Karaoke starting at 9.

Remember, tonight is "Alter Ego" theme night - so dress up your best, come get your eat, drink, and sing on, and let's play!!

-MacFarlane's